What's new

Recruitment and retention

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
yeah but those play need contracys / and howc much they going get from knights too
Dolphins are apparently pushing for Newcastle to pay 200k of his reported 850k. Newcastle are apparently digging their heels in, wanting Dolphins to pay more of the 850k. Not sure how much more. But this is all from open sources. I don't know if it's true but it seems about right.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Dolphins are apparently pushing for Newcastle to pay 200k of his reported 850k. Newcastle are apparently digging their heels in, wanting Dolphins to pay more of the 850k. Not sure how much more. But this is all from open sources. I don't know if it's true but it seems about right.
yeah all stalling tactics knowing people in knights they are a basket case , not even sure sully will sort them out they have 3 socallled club workers that apprently run the show and dont even have contracts

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
There are a stack of potential 5/8s available to sign from November 1st.
  • Jake Clifford
  • Jackson Hastings
  • Drew Hutchison
  • Tanah Boyd
  • Lachlan Ilias
  • Jonah Pezet
  • Blake Taaffe
  • Braydon Trindall
  • Jake Arthur
I know some of these blokes have had a chance and hardly dominated but the way I see it, they are 5/8s who have been asked to play halfback and failed.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
There are a stack of potential 5/8s available to sign from November 1st.
  • Jake Clifford
  • Jackson Hastings
  • Drew Hutchison
  • Tanah Boyd
  • Lachlan Ilias
  • Jonah Pezet
  • Blake Taaffe
  • Braydon Trindall
  • Jake Arthur
I know some of these blokes have had a chance and hardly dominated but the way I see it, they are 5/8s who have been asked to play halfback and failed.
Jonah Pezet. Understudy to Kodi next year, given the reins the following.

Chris

QLD Cup
Good. Not a bad player but asking for way too much money.
Been starting from the bench for Newcastle. Not worth more than 500k but word is Newcastle would only entertain paying about 150k of his salary to play elsewhere. So that leaves about 150k unaccounted for. Newcastle can keep him and pay 800k a season for the next 2 years. We will look at poaching better players from them when salary cap issues come to a head.