What's new

Recruitment and retention

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Tyler Szepanowski i see hes joined the carpas again he was highly promising when he was in the phins system last year i hope he gets a go at 1st grade for us
Don't think he's on the radar. Even without Flegler, he's behind Wallace and Keeley.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Keeley came on as a prop in the game a few weeks ago. Kafusi and Kenny Bromwich aren't props but have filled in there multiple times.
for injury cover yes you going use him because there wasnt much else they could do and with fuis n kenny they havent got the mobility they used to and that be reason why they can create impact

keley wont be used untill really desprate for injury cover

Equaliser

for injury cover yes you going use him because there wasnt much else they could do and with fuis n kenny they havent got the mobility they used to and that be reason why they can create impact

keley wont be used untill really desprate for injury cover
With too many backrowers and not enough props, Keeley could easily play prop. Same as Kafusi and Kenny B.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
They classify them more as middle and edge forwards now, despite being props or backrowers. Supporting your point about Kafusi and Bromwich.

They are more middle forwards now, despite scrumming down in the backrow

Equaliser

They classify them more as middle and edge forwards now, despite being props or backrowers. Supporting your point about Kafusi and Bromwich.

They are more middle forwards now, despite scrumming down in the backrow
Agree. They are better in the middle now. Keeley is probably better on an edge but goes ok in the middle if needed. Or if that's the only path into the NRL he has.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
I think Wayne is a great coach.

However, Wayne will do what’s best for Wayne.

I remember when he moved from the dragons to the knights. He said he wouldn’t poach. He went on to take a crap load of players. Ruined the club