What's new

Recruitment and retention

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
max Plath has inked a three-year contract extension which will see him remain with the Dolphins until at least the end of the 2027
I've been stunned by his form this year. I thought he was a QLD Cup back up hooker.

mr_c

QLD Cup
I've been stunned by his form this year. I thought he was a QLD Cup back up hooker.
from what i was told that during the off season he was asked if wanted to have go round in the forwards , as may not get much time in other spots and hes put in the hard work allways know hes had talent

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Yeah I’d say a prop.

However, I want us competing for top 4.

So I’d like to see a statement signing for next year as well. A we mean business get. 5/8th preferred.

Just my opinion

mr_c

QLD Cup
After this, what more could we want for next year? Realistically speaking. Maybe one more prop?
with wallace n NICHOLLS long in tooth i would say two 1 big name one not so big name , plus maybe a extra half/58 especailly if 3 them are off contract

Gary

Dolphins Junior League
After this, what more could we want for next year? Realistically speaking. Maybe one more prop?
Another prop would be great, Lindsay collins would be ideal but can’t see him leaving roosters.

Chris

QLD Cup
i reckon griffin nemame or welsh be ideal
Welsh himself a bit long in the tooth now, isn't he? We have Kafusi and Aitken in the forwards next year. Flegler is already a hardened pro. At some stage Gilbert will be back.

Invest in youth, IMO. Keeley will surely be a regular next year. If not for the rest of this year. Have Lemuelu as well. Together with Finefuiaki, I think we can afford to poach some young prop who hasn't played NRL yet.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Welsh himself a bit long in the tooth now, isn't he? We have Kafusi and Aitken in the forwards next year. Flegler is already a hardened pro. At some stage Gilbert will be back.

Invest in youth, IMO. Keeley will surely be a regular next year. If not for the rest of this year. Have Lemuelu as well. Together with Finefuiaki, I think we can afford to poach some young prop who hasn't played NRL yet.
Aitken isn't contracted beyond this year and I'm not sure if they'll offer him an extension. The money could be better spent elsewhere, one would think. Ray Stone will be retained and most likely KNik but I doubt if Euan is in their future plans.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Aitken isn't contracted beyond this year and I'm not sure if they'll offer him an extension. The money could be better spent elsewhere, one would think. Ray Stone will be retained and most likely KNik but I doubt if Euan is in their future plans.
Better used how he's been one our consistent forwards all year wouldnt be better on market