What's new

Recruitment and retention

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
more a back up with kodi n milf coming of this year and sean next we need back up halfs and would suggest the club want a few
yeah but by all reports, clubs are looking to sign him as their long-term halfback, not back-up halfback.

mr_c

QLD Cup
one think about josh is i could only see him coming as 5/8 but i dont see them forking out what he wants

Dolph

QLD Cup
Serious? Katoa is the halfback for the next 10 years. The club isn't in the market for another halfback. The absolute last priority is to sign another halfback.
It's hard to see where the clubs priority signing is. I guess 5/8 but with Katoa successfully guiding the team around, don't need a big name 5/8. Give Kodi another year. Prop with Jesse, Nicholls and Wallace all at the end of their careers is a bit of a concern but a couple of young players like Keeley coming through. Backline is young. Don't need to worry about that for 3 or 4 years at least.

mr_c

QLD Cup
it be intresting to see what future targets are , we know the kid from cowboys is but not seen much else

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
It's hard to see where the clubs priority signing is. I guess 5/8 but with Katoa successfully guiding the team around, don't need a big name 5/8. Give Kodi another year. Prop with Jesse, Nicholls and Wallace all at the end of their careers is a bit of a concern but a couple of young players like Keeley coming through. Backline is young. Don't need to worry about that for 3 or 4 years at least.
Second row needs a boost and a proper ball playing 13 is a must. whos the succession at hooker?

mr_c

QLD Cup
Mmmmmm. Max ok. Harrison I don't see lasting
i think it be intresting only reason why hes not used more is kodi going be reallly intresting to see what they do with him for sure dont see many other options for us in our system if he does

yeah i think with gilbert getting injured a lot we need a strong prop and something for injury cover like it has been with age apon a few forwards

G. Neame, jensen , or C. Welch or two them be perfect

Last edited: