What's new

Recruitment and retention

Dolph

QLD Cup
bunnies got lewis dodd
We might have a go at Illias who has always looked like more of a 5/8 than halfback to me. But then again, if we are signing Kodi for another 2 years, maybe the club is happy with the current set-up in the halves.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
We might have a go at Illias who has always looked like more of a 5/8 than halfback to me. But then again, if we are signing Kodi for another 2 years, maybe the club is happy with the current set-up in the halves.
Again, Kodi could be the 14 utility. Never know exactly what they could be thinking.

mr_c

QLD Cup
i keep wondering if we shold have a look at jock madden they keep him in carpas system because he home club but if they are with phins affiliation now we shpuld put offer 4 him he can play both sides and if they touting that schoolboy at broncos ( colby jack) he might want get starting role here

Last edited:

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
i keep wondering if we shold have a look at jock madden they keep him in carpas system because he home club but if they are with phins affiliation now we shpuld put offer 4 him he can play both sides and if they touting that schoolboy at broncos ( colby jack) he might want get starting role here
Isn't he a halfback? Isn't there a single worthwhile halfback in the QLD Cup who is available as a backup halfback? Every club will struggle if their best halfback is gone for an extended period. Unless the team is struggling already.

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
W
Would the donkeys let him go? Had a good brief game today

Blockade

QLD Cup
I'm not following you, man. How are you linking the CQ Capras with Jock Madden?

mr_c

QLD Cup
Isn't he a halfback? Isn't there a single worthwhile halfback in the QLD Cup who is available as a backup halfback? Every club will struggle if their best halfback is gone for an extended period. Unless the team is struggling already.
He plays both strong

mr_c

QLD Cup
Lachlan Ilias evidentially is getting looked by a sydney club very heavily and cowboys

Dolph

QLD Cup
He is a kid still, and to be expected. Not taking away from Kodi, but he needs a very experienced high level player next to him to bring him along. Its kind of why I call for a marquee there.
100%. A few mistakes today and I don't know what Wayne was thinking telling him to run it on the last time and time again. But on the other hand, he demonstrated the immense talent he has. I'm optimistic after today's game more than before even though he made a few mistakes. And especially in the first half, his kicking was terrible. Like he was trying to pick out their fullback.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
100%. A few mistakes today and I don't know what Wayne was thinking telling him to run it on the last time and time again. But on the other hand, he demonstrated the immense talent he has. I'm optimistic after today's game more than before even though he made a few mistakes. And especially in the first half, his kicking was terrible. Like he was trying to pick out their fullback.
He was running it as their left winger had a foot injury, we finally caught them out down that edge in the final 5 minutes, twice.

Thats my thought behind it anyway, I could be wrong.