What's new

Recruitment and retention

Chris

QLD Cup
yeah but we overstocked as it ids with halfs if milf was going go he would of by now and rest aint leaving anytime soon
True but none of them are on much money. Because none were regular first graders before last season. But yeah, it looks like Milf will be staying for another year. Almost certainly in the QLD Cup. I think he plays for the Capras rather than Reddy.

Dolph

QLD Cup
dont see it
  • Deardon they will keep at cows
  • Luai if goes it be to sydney
  • Mam wont leave bris
It will come down to how much more money we are willing to pay. And unlike those 3 clubs, we have lots of salary cap space.
We will soon see. Should hear about before the 2 week cooling off period is over. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Luai wants to stay in Sydney. I think the other 2 are much more likely.

mr_c

QLD Cup
We will soon see. Should hear about before the 2 week cooling off period is over. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Luai wants to stay in Sydney. I think the other 2 are much more likely.
yeah but they the ones i see there club fighting hard for

milf wont be in reserve grade wayne will want him of the bench like hes previously done

Chris

QLD Cup
yeah but they the ones i see there club fighting hard for

milf wont be in reserve grade wayne will want him of the bench like hes previously done
If Milf can lose a few kgs, I don't see any reason why he can't be the 5/8. He's never going to be the player he was that year Ben Hunt dropped the ball but I think he can still make a decent 5/8 for us for one more year. If he can eat less!

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
If Milf can lose a few kgs, I don't see any reason why he can't be the 5/8. He's never going to be the player he was that year Ben Hunt dropped the ball but I think he can still make a decent 5/8 for us for one more year. If he can eat less!
Do you remember the union player Trevor leota? He was a big fan of the KFC bargain bucket. Wasps I think it was hired a personal chaperone to follow him around to stop him estiy

mr_c

QLD Cup
Do you remember the union player Trevor leota? He was a big fan of the KFC bargain bucket. Wasps I think it was hired a personal chaperone to follow him around to stop him estiy
there is a current nrl player that has one too

midlands hobo

Big rumours that dolphins scout is in the UK talking with welsby. Wolfe being his ex coach at saints apparently the link.

Can't see where he will fit in unless hammer goes to centre with Herbie .

Equaliser

Big rumours that dolphins scout is in the UK talking with welsby. Wolfe being his ex coach at saints apparently the link.

I read he can play fullback or 5/8. 5/8 would be perfect for us.

mr_c

QLD Cup

its not happening they thought he come here but no space in halfs or backs for him

Jetty

QLD Cup
I read he can play fullback or 5/8. 5/8 would be perfect for us.
Gun fullback but bit of a risk to recruit him as a 5/8, isn't it?
its not happening they thought he come here but no space in halfs or backs for him
Having said that, if he is as good a 5/8 as fullback, he'll really fill an important gap for us. Given that Wayne is trying to ship MILF off to the ESL.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Gun fullback but bit of a risk to recruit him as a 5/8, isn't it?

Having said that, if he is as good a 5/8 as fullback, he'll really fill an important gap for us. Given that Wayne is trying to ship MILF off to the ESL.
milfs going no where dolphins allowed him to look yes but nothing got of the ground so hes staying

Jetty

QLD Cup
milfs going no where dolphins allowed him to look yes but nothing got of the ground so hes staying
He's obviously not in Wayne's plans going forward from now. I don't agree personally. If he could lose at least 5kg, I think he'd still have something to offer but one way or another, seems Wayne doesn't think so.

mr_c

QLD Cup
He's obviously not in Wayne's plans going forward from now. I don't agree personally. If he could lose at least 5kg, I think he'd still have something to offer but one way or another, seems Wayne doesn't think so.
think if he wasnt in waynes plans he wouldof gone with rest them

mr_c

QLD Cup
just media hype you really think if bennet has said it it be more publicized, it only ever came of a journo been interviewed

if they really didnt want him he be released media so full.......

Jetty

QLD Cup
just media hype you really think if bennet has said it it be more publicized, it only ever came of a journo been interviewed

if they really didnt want him he be released media so full.......
Hmmmm maybe. It's true the club hasn't come out and said Milf is on the outer but I think they rarely do. Then again, Brenko Lee was released with a year still on his contract.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Hmmmm maybe. It's true the club hasn't come out and said Milf is on the outer but I think they rarely do. Then again, Brenko Lee was released with a year still on his contract.
brenko was perfect example , there was also talk atikin was going to but dolphins said he wasn t think , think its more media wanting a story