What's new

Round 5: Dolphins vs Wests Tigers

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Flip a coin for Katoa or JMK. I'm going JMK for his defence in the first half, rushing up again and again and making the tackles then the cherry on top the try he set up for Kenny B.
3. JMK
2. Katoa
1. Niko

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
Dolphins go top of the table, but at what cost?
Herbie Farnworth

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
Flip a coin for Katoa or JMK. I'm going JMK for his defence in the first half, rushing up again and again and making the tackles then the cherry on top the try he set up for Kenny B.
3. JMK
2. Katoa
1. Niko
I'm going to go left-field. Katoa was able to kick how he did because the forwards were putting him in that position.
3. JMK
2. Aitken
1. Jesse Bromwich

I know it's harsh to not give Katoa a point. He had a blinder but it was a team effort. 6 or 7 players were in contention for one of the best.

Josh

QLD Cup
Is that better or worse than a torn pec? I think a partially torn pec is about half a season but a torn pec is the season so I guess an AC joint injury can't be any worse than a torn pec.
I'm not an orthopedic surgeon but I think it's better. Because as you said, a torn pec is season over but an AC joint injury could go either way. It could mean a Gilbert style reco or it could mean a month on the sideline. Though admittedly, the best case scenario is doubtful. If he's back this season, that will be a bonus.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Is that better or worse than a torn pec? I think a partially torn pec is about half a season but a torn pec is the season so I guess an AC joint injury can't be any worse than a torn pec.
yeah if its on bad side he need op

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Just caught up on the game. Was up near Liverpool this morning. Wallet firmly locked safe.

First up. Jack. He had a very good game, however yet again was caught 20m in field and gave up their first try. He needs to stick to his channel. Otherwise I was actually impressed with him. I know I've given him alot of shit but he is definitely improving.

Katoa was playing 5 years ahead of last year. Calm, good kick variation, maybe lacks a little wider vision.

Kenny, where did that sprint come from. Val could do that if there was a bargain bucket up for grabs.

Herbie looks bad. An AC is bad news been there done that. If he's popped it it could be the best outcome if he's ruptured the bursa or cartilage it's nasty.

Stone consistent

Jmk, nothing like sticking it to Benji.

Hammer was on top form.

Kodi. It's like watching scrappy doo.

Felice, I thought was quiet until his beautiful run shame it ended his night.

Nobody had a crap game. That makes me happy.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
6-12 weeks recovery, if no surgery.

I am no medical professional though