What's new

Round 5: Dolphins vs Wests Tigers

mr_c

QLD Cup
How's his weight? I think there is still a place for him in the 17 at some point this season.
looked really good wieght wise though i guess he get that back quicker now hes back playing

Chris

QLD Cup
looked really good wieght wise though i guess he get that back quicker now hes back playing
Good for him but probably too little too late to get an extension for us or another deal elsewhere.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Good for him but probably too little too late to get an extension for us or another deal elsewhere.
yeah will be intresting see what happens to few players not only him who off contract really bar the guy at cowboys we not really linked to many which makes me wonder if likes kodi n milf stay this year

Jetty

QLD Cup
yeah will be intresting see what happens to few players not only him who off contract really bar the guy at cowboys we not really linked to many which makes me wonder if likes kodi n milf stay this year
Which guy at the Cowboys?

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Kodi should and deserves to stay. He has played well.

MILF isnt dedicated enough for my liking, for someone who has been given an NRL lifeline, I would have thought he would be in tip top condition as soon as he turned up to training, that hasn't been the case. And his limited performances haven't been standout for someone of his experience.

SoS is the other half, and I don't need to go into my thoughts about him, if he is happy to be backup/Qld cup, he is welcome on a minimum salary.

And my preference would be to have Kodi at 14, Katoa one half, and recruit a marquee half to partner him.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Kodi should and deserves to stay. He has played well.

MILF isnt dedicated enough for my liking, for someone who has been given an NRL lifeline, I would have thought he would be in tip top condition as soon as he turned up to training, that hasn't been the case. And his limited performances haven't been standout for someone of his experience.

SoS is the other half, and I don't need to go into my thoughts about him, if he is happy to be backup/Qld cup, he is welcome on a minimum salary.

And my preference would be to have Kodi at 14, Katoa one half, and recruit a marquee half to partner him.
that be our prob marquee half wont come with in next two years

Jetty

QLD Cup
that be our prob marquee half wont come with in next two years
Need to get a young 5/8. Tigers 18 year-old and Canberra 19 year-old 5/8s have been killing it. No existing marquee 5/8s will be on the market in the next few years.