What's new

Round 5: Dolphins vs Wests Tigers

mr_c

QLD Cup
Defensively aitken is a lot stronger than niu, I thought Connelly was injured.
as i said above i prety sure hes ready play for round 6 , to be honnest theres not much between any of our backs on d bar herbie

Chris

QLD Cup
Defensively aitken is a lot stronger than niu, I thought Connelly was injured.
He plays best in the forwards. Of course he's defensively strong though I'd be worried about his speed when opposite Staggs, Mariner or Arthars.

Gary

Dolphins Junior League
He plays best in the forwards. Of course he's defensively strong though I'd be worried about his speed when opposite Staggs, Mariner or Arthars.
Agree with you on that, but are centre options are not the best Val and tesi aren’t the fastest and one on one defensive isn’t great either

Chris

QLD Cup
Agree with you on that, but are centre options are not the best Val and tesi aren’t the fastest and one on one defensive isn’t great either
That's true but I think Tessi or Val are better in attack.

Chris

QLD Cup
What do you think of nico into centre and Sos at six
Don't like it. I just don't rate SOS as a 5/8. Katoa to 6, SOS 7 is more likely. But I don't like moving Katoa when he's been playing so well where he is.

Gary

Dolphins Junior League
Don't like it. I just don't rate SOS as a 5/8. Katoa to 6, SOS 7 is more likely. But I don't like moving Katoa when he's been playing so well where he is.
Fair call not a big fan of sos myself , just trying to guess which way they will go. Most obvious would be tesi into centre, ray stone or Connelly for Kaufusi

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Fair call not a big fan of sos myself , just trying to guess which way they will go. Most obvious would be tesi into centre, ray stone or Connelly for Kaufusi
I'm almost certain that will be it. Wallace onto the bench.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Tesi 145 m, try, 9 T, 5 MT last night. No stats on Val as of yet but he failed to score a major in his side's 8 point win. Impossible to replace Herbie and it's going to sting for the duration of his unavailability.