What's new

Round 4: Gold Coast Titans vs Dolphins

Dolph

QLD Cup
Plath is going to have the next fortnight off. I was worried that it might be worse. He'll be missed though. He has been outstanding these past two games.
I thought it would be worse as well. I noticed someone posted during the game he's looking at 4 weeks. I thought that was accurate. Really unfortunate he'll miss the Broncos game.

mr_c

QLD Cup
I thought it would be worse as well. I noticed someone posted during the game he's looking at 4 weeks. I thought that was accurate. Really unfortunate he'll miss the Broncos game.
nah he get 3 if fights 2 early plea

Gary

Dolphins Junior League
Can I just say what a delight it is to have such a reasonably timed KO. 08.35 GMT is lovely! and not dark
one thing lacking for the younger guys especially the backs is a vocal half , i was at the game none of the halfs we giving the instructions i think thats why sean puts them under pressure too none of our halfs communicate we were right near the field and the halfs for gc were barking orders the whole game

i new kerr would on the back last season he did says he was going loose wieght that he put on at dragons seen him in flesh last night and hes different shape of a player

as for plath the fact sammi never came off suggest he be low end

plath made 35 tackles in 45 mins compared to atiken n jmk played bassicailly the whole game bar 4minutes jmk never played
If Katoa wasn’t giving instructions how did he come up with the plays, and as for the gc half’s barking instructions it didn’t do them any good, sometimes less is more