What's new

Round 4: Gold Coast Titans vs Dolphins

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Kodi need to pay the fuck attention. 1 ptb he got nutmegged he's nearly missed 2 as he's looking around

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
Bostock is big and fast but I have doubts about his long term propects.

midlands hobo

That I think is the first time I've actually seen jack show a finishers instinct.

Jetty

QLD Cup
My crystal ball says Titans to come out hard in the second half, go ahead but then we go ahead again and run away with it late.
Dolphins by 14.

Blockade

QLD Cup
If they cut down the error rate, they then should win comfortably. The Titans look vulnerable in some areas and it's up to Katoa, JMK and KNik to expose that.

Reactions: Red

Jetty

QLD Cup
Agree with commentators regarding Katoa. Love the way he straightens the attack and takes the ball in both hands right to the line.

Josh

QLD Cup
Bostock has been good again. He seems ungainly and has a few shockers but seems to get the job done more often than not.

midlands hobo

Bostock has been good again. He seems ungainly and has a few shockers but seems to get the job done more often than not.
He is getting better ball in hand. I'm still seriously concerned by how far in field he drifts and has been found out alot. Today he's been lucky

Josh

QLD Cup
My crystal ball says Titans to come out hard in the second half, go ahead but then we go ahead again and run away with it late.
Dolphins by 14.
Not too far off. Just the part about them coming back. We'll just run away with it. So we will be equal first after 4 rounds.

Red

Forum staff
Not too far off. Just the part about them coming back. We'll just run away with it. So we will be equal first after 4 rounds.
Don't get too excited just yet. Takeen down some of the low-hanging fruit but harder tests are to come.

Dolph

QLD Cup
Don't get too excited just yet. Takeen down some of the low-hanging fruit but harder tests are to come.
Can't wait for some harder games. Tigers next week, who thrashed the Sharks last week, and then Broncos without Haas and Walsh.