What's new

Round 23: Dolphins vs Newcastle Knights

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Might get a win here. Never expected that after the way Newcastle have been playing.

Josh

QLD Cup
Yep. Piss poor from Kenny that. Hes been average at best all year.

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
I know I've not been too nice about young te whare however he is having a good game

Chris

QLD Cup
Jesse Bromwich is trying so hard but it really looks like he's played a season too long.

Jetty

QLD Cup
I know I've not been too nice about young te whare however he is having a good game
Was just about to say, your favourite player is really gassed. Missing a few tackles now. Though that last one was mainly on Nicholls. Val moved across to mark his man.

Jetty

QLD Cup

Blockade

QLD Cup
A few passengers in this side which is commonplace for an expansion team. Hopefully these guys have a decreased role with the squad next season. Knik, Isaako, Katoa and Ese 'Ese all played well tonight. SOS and a couple of the veteran forwards are downright embarrassing.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
Newcastle deserved the win, we were better for 10 mins when Isaako scored 3 tries.

That's definitely our final nail in the coffin now for this year. Great seeing our guys out on the field having a laugh with the opposition after a loss like that... not.

Josh

QLD Cup
A few passengers in this side which is commonplace for an expansion team. Hopefully these guys have a decreased role with the squad next season. Knik, Isaako, Katoa and Ese 'Ese all played well tonight. SOS and a couple of the veteran forwards are downright embarrassing.
100%. Walace is a veteran forward but unlike the others, he's not a passenger.

Phins Phan

Dolphins Junior League
Every team can play "what if" at this time of the year, but .... what if the Raiders didn't kick an extra time field goal after a ref's error in Wagga; what if Jamayne landed that late conversion last weekend; what it Ese'ese didn't hold on to a jersey in the scrum today? Dolphins could easily be sitting in fifth spot on 28 points ... but they're not