What's new

Round 16: Dolphins vs Melbourne Storm

mr_c

QLD Cup
So if Aitken is signed by Souths, Bennett won't have any input?
never said he wouldn't have impact but you also got remember one key thing atiken is off contract , and is free to negotiate , ( especially if they told club they not staying) with bunnies n wayne nothing wrong with it ,

if not show me where it says he cant

Josh

QLD Cup
never said he wouldn't have impact but you also got remember one key thing atiken is off contract , and is free to negotiate , ( especially if they told club they not staying) with bunnies n wayne nothing wrong with it ,

if not show me where it says he cant
Wayne has every right to concetrate on Souths im his free time. Nothing wrong with it. Just personally, I don't like it while he is still our coach.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Dolphins by 4
FTS- Isaako
MOTM- Katoa

Both teams affected by Origin with a couple big names unavailable. But a win tonight will really make a big statement towards their playoff aspirations. Everyone is waiting for the Dolphins to fade away but this group has a bit about them. A victory tonight will certainly cement themselves in the top 4. They control their own destiny.

Dolph

QLD Cup
Dolphins by 4
FTS- Isaako
MOTM- Katoa

Both teams affected by Origin with a couple big names unavailable. But a win tonight will really make a big statement towards their playoff aspirations. Everyone is waiting for the Dolphins to fade away but this group has a bit about them. A victory tonight will certainly cement themselves in the top 4. They control their own destiny.
I like the optimism but Melbourne are sitting on top of the table. We have just as many players unavailable due to Origin as them. And Wayne is all over the news about the plans he has for Souths.
  • Melbourne by 10
  • First try: Hughes
  • MoM: Hughes

Red

Forum staff
I like the optimism but Melbourne are sitting on top of the table. We have just as many players unavailable due to Origin as them. And Wayne is all over the news about the plans he has for Souths.
  • Melbourne by 10
  • First try: Hughes
  • MoM: Hughes
I was pessimistic for the game against the Sharks a couple of weeks ago. Look where that got me.

Could I ask for some clarification on first try and MoM?

How is MoM judged once Dally M voting goes behind closed doors? And is first try, first Dolphins try or first try period?
  • Dolphins by 8
  • MoM - Fuller
  • First try - Herbie

Red

Forum staff
If we lose Aitken, I reckon it’s because we haven’t offered him long enough.

Yes he is playing well. However, we have a few coming.

I was more worried by JMK
💯 Good player but coming to the end of his career. This will likely be his last contract so he wants it to run as long as possible.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
That was a terrifying head knock to Bostock. Smashed into the ground. I was worried he was dead for a moment.

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Bad luck jack, however the knock was overlooked the refereeing colours nailed to the mast already