What's new

Round 16: Dolphins vs Melbourne Storm

Jetty

QLD Cup
I thought it was a pretty even half. Melbourne a few long range tries and us getting good field position leading to tries.

Red

Forum staff
Standouts in the first 40:
  • Kenny
  • Fuller
  • Katoa
  • JMK
  • Nicholls

Blockade

QLD Cup
Dolphins the slightly better side but the left hand edge with Herbie and Aitken is a real problem. TPJ looks good, Kenny B, Kodi, Nicholls, Katoa have been outstanding.

This game is there for the taking. Just need to shore up those edges.

Reactions: Red

Jetty

QLD Cup
Dolphins the slightly better side but the left hand edge with Herbie and Aitken is a real problem. TPJ looks good, Kenny B, Kodi, Nicholls, Katoa have been outstanding.

This game is there for the taking. Just need to shore up those edges.
I can't split the two. Very even I thought. I just worry it seems they could score anytime from anywhere. Not really the case for us. Probably because of losing Bostock. Missing a fast winger and a tackle breaking centre out of position. A big blow to overcome.

Red

Forum staff
Commentators are onto something. Is the bunker allowed to say TPJ went too early? Same as last week, after play had broken down, the ref blew a penalty for something he didn't deem a penalty when it happened.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Commentators are onto something. Is the bunker allowed to say TPJ went too early? Same as last week, after play had broken down, the ref blew a penalty for something he didn't deem a penalty when it happened.
Commentators also right about Herbie. Need to swap him with Averillo even if he isn't on his natural side.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Did Wayne log in and see I told him to move swap Averillo and Herbie? Looks like that is what has happened.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
How fit is Plath? Running, tackling everything that moves in purple and then gives JMK a rest and goes into dummy half.