What's new

Recruitment and retention

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Another Dolphin is set to follow coach Wayne Bennett to the Rabbitohs at season’s end, after South Sydney announced the signing of three players.

Emerging forward Lachlan Hubner, who made his NRL debut earlier this season and has appeared in three games for the Dolphins, has signed a two-year deal with the Rabbitohs.

Hubner is the second Dolphin to link up with Souths from next season, following gun back rower Euan Aitken’s decision to sign a three-year deal with the Rabbitohs.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Another Dolphin is set to follow coach Wayne Bennett to the Rabbitohs at season’s end, after South Sydney announced the signing of three players.

Emerging forward Lachlan Hubner, who made his NRL debut earlier this season and has appeared in three games for the Dolphins, has signed a two-year deal with the Rabbitohs.

Hubner is the second Dolphin to link up with Souths from next season, following gun back rower Euan Aitken’s decision to sign a three-year deal with the Rabbitohs.
this cracks me up he had more chance gretting starting sport than he will up there

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
I've been thinking about Sam walker recently. i think we showed go all out. I still think Katoa can play 6, we can offer Sam a big contract to play 7.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

QLD Cup
I've been thinking about Sam walker recently. i think we showed go all out. I still think Katoa can play 6, we can offer Sam a big contract to play 7.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this is the first time I disagree with you. Katoa is an out and out 7. I'd prefer him to Walker.

Dolph

QLD Cup

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think a halfback is literally the last position we need to recruit for. Halfback and lock are locked down for the next few years. I guess wing as well with the winger coming from Manly to compete with Bostock and Isaako.

mr_c

QLD Cup
woolf i guess will have his own ideas the fact we made two plays for hunt in past would suggest , they have something up sleeve , as i dont see them playing hunt at 6

walker would be a great asset and dont see him going to broncos now , strong on d and atack n ex qld boy

but hey wouldnt want get you guys upset seen you guys are the grus

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
woolf i guess will have his own ideas the fact we made two plays for hunt in past would suggest , they have something up sleeve , as i dont see them playing hunt at 6

walker would be a great asset and dont see him going to broncos now , strong on d and atack n ex qld boy

but hey wouldnt want get you guys upset seen you guys are the grus
Speaking for myself, I'm a guru but not sure about the others. Did we make a play for Hunt? He wanted to come as far as I know but that was when the jury was still out on Katoa. I think Wayne didn't expect him to be a first grade regular so soon.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Speaking for myself, I'm a guru but not sure about the others. Did we make a play for Hunt? He wanted to come as far as I know but that was when the jury was still out on Katoa. I think Wayne didn't expect him to be a first grade regular so soon.
the hunt play was a serious one yes , i belive they will wait till he decides before nov 1 and i think if he wants a future at rep footy Katoa he will need tell all 3 powers of be of the representee sides what its choice is