What's new

Injury and suspension

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
Dolphins hooker Jeremy Marshall-King is facing a two to three match ban for a grade two dangerous contact charge for a hip drop incident involving Corey Horsburgh that Marshall-King was also sin binned for.

Kurt Donoghoe will almost certainly start but I don't think he's an 80min hooker. Harrison Graham was injured in the trials and I don't think will be available. I guess there will be a reshuffle. Milf might come onto the bench and Katoa play part of the game at hooker.

Jetty

QLD Cup

DOLPHINS

Edrick Lee (ankle) — Round 3

Ray Stone (knee) — Round 3

Herman Ese’ese (pectoral) — Round 4

Harrison Graham (knee) — indefinite

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League
Dolphins hooker Jeremy Marshall-King is facing a two to three match ban for a grade two dangerous contact charge for a hip drop incident involving Corey Horsburgh that Marshall-King was also sin binned for.

Kurt Donoghoe will almost certainly start but I don't think he's an 80min hooker. Harrison Graham was injured in the trials and I don't think will be available. I guess there will be a reshuffle. Milf might come onto the bench and Katoa play part of the game at hooker.

Is there any suggestion that SOS will be suspended, due to that ridiculous sin binning.....?

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Jmk 2 games guilty. Gilbert 3k fine.

Upcoming knights. TBC. Jacob saifiti looking at 6 games but Hastings appears to be only looking at a fine so should play Friday

Red

Forum staff
Kaufusi gone for 3 weeks.

Devastated for next week.... 🙃
50-50 chance we can bash your gang into submission regardless😎.

Bennett has worked wonders with Niu and especially Isaako. I was skeptical about signing Isaako but he's been the most consistent over the first 3 rounds. Maybe he just gave up on fullback and decided to become the best winger he can be.

Jetty

QLD Cup
50-50 chance we can bash your gang into submission regardless😎.

Bennett has worked wonders with Niu and especially Isaako. I was skeptical about signing Isaako but he's been the most consistent over the first 3 rounds. Maybe he just gave up on fullback and decided to become the best winger he can be.
Only 50-50?:(

Jetty

QLD Cup
I feel our bubble may be burst if you guys turn up as you've just finished against the dragons.
Pre-season wooden spoon favourites dominated the first 40 min. Several very strategic 2nd half calls got the Donkey's back in it and then, maybe justifiably, the Dragons chucked it in, in the last 10 min. They (the Donkey's) are very, very beatable.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Pre-season wooden spoon favourites dominated the first 40 min. Several very strategic 2nd half calls got the Donkey's back in it and then, maybe justifiably, the Dragons chucked it in, in the last 10 min. They (the Donkey's) are very, very beatable.
Nailed it!

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
Premiership favourites my ass! They'll be lucky to make the 8. JMK is a huge out for us next week as opposed to them only missing the failed backrower Oats.

Chris

QLD Cup
They are so arrogant but after tonight's game, one would have to think they might not pick up another spoon this season but are equally unlikely to win the premiership. Next week, even without 2 of our best players, it's game on!

Nashy

Broncos Scout
I can already tell this forum will be salty when we beat you in our stadium.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Brave words. Got us at the right time, with two of our best suspended but it'll still be close! And we will beat the Donkey's at the business end of the season.

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
What was going on in the first 40min last night? Crowd really got to the ref in the second half. Just before the first 2nd half try, after a Pony mistake the ref blew a penalty. Saying he was going to rule 6 again but couldn't because the play broke down.

Crowd definitely got to the ref.

Nashy

Broncos Scout
What was going on in the first 40min last night? Crowd really got to the ref in the second half. Just before the first 2nd half try, after a Pony mistake the ref blew a penalty. Saying he was going to rule 6 again but couldn't because the play broke down.

Crowd definitely got to the ref.

It takes someone a little special to watch that match and think the refs caused the Dragons to suck it up for much of that game.

Nashy

Broncos Scout
Based on what I saw last night, and what I've seen this season so far, no way in the world would I swap either for your wingers.

Good that Bennett's getting them to fire a bit better. Isaako I think will come good, I just can't rate Niu. He will have a brain fart that will cost you a game soon enough.