What's new

Injury and suspension

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
It takes someone a little special to watch that match and think the refs caused the Dragons to suck it up for much of that game.
Second half, the call I was talking about. From that point, Dragons didn't see the ball. Just, '6 again', again and again.

Nashy

Broncos Scout
Second half, the call I was talking about. From that point, Dragons didn't see the ball. Just, '6 again', again and again.

Because the Broncos tired them out, and they were laying on the ruck and not getting back the 10. I'll call a ref bad if he's bad, but they were ok last night.

Red

Forum staff
Good that Bennett's getting them to fire a bit better. Isaako I think will come good, I just can't rate Niu. He will have a brain fart that will cost you a game soon enough.
I actually thought the opposite. The old Issako had hands like flippers.

Chris

QLD Cup
I can already tell this forum will be salty when we beat you in our stadium.
Without 2 of our best players, Broncos will probably win. But very beatable. Take Farnworth out and just scrape into the top 8 at best.

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
Because the Broncos tired them out, and they were laying on the ruck and not getting back the 10. I'll call a ref bad if he's bad, but they were ok last night.
Ok. Well I thought the Dragons should have been further ahead at halftime. They were clearly the better team.

Red

Forum staff
Ok. Well I thought the Dragons should have been further ahead at halftime. They were clearly the better team.
Broncos dominated field position in the first half as well but it seemed everytime Dragons got down there, they scored in the first half. That poor 5/8 (Mam or Man?) feigned injury when he was beaten by the Dragons 5/8.

Chris

QLD Cup
Broncos dominated field position in the first half as well but it seemed everytime Dragons got down there, they scored in the first half. That poor 5/8 (Mam or Man?) feigned injury when he was beaten by the Dragons 5/8.
The only certainty is that they are lucky we will be missing 2 of our best but are very beatable regardless.

Reactions: Red

Jetty

QLD Cup
Good that Bennett's getting them to fire a bit better. Isaako I think will come good, I just can't rate Niu. He will have a brain fart that will cost you a game soon enough.
Tesi Niu, 3 tries, 240 run metres last weekend.

Josh

QLD Cup
Jarrod Wallace will miss next week due to a HIA even though he passed all the tests on ground.

Sharks prop Toby Rudolf out for 3 months. Our engine room and a good number of backs as well are glad about not being subject to Monkey Pox infection. Are we allowed to say that?

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
Absolutely livid that Radley got off with a $3000 fine for his late tackle on Munster, yet Kafusi ended up with 4 weeks.

Something is seriously wrong with the judiciary. Even with carry-over points and Kafusi challenging the initial 3 week verdict, the whole system is cooked if there is so much disparity between the penalties from these 2 similar tackles.

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
Absolutely livid that Radley got off with a $3000 fine for his late tackle on Munster, yet Kafusi ended up with 4 weeks.

Something is seriously wrong with the judiciary. Even with carry-over points and Kafusi challenging the initial 3 week verdict, the whole system is cooked if there is so much disparity between the penalties from these 2 similar tackles.
It just makes no sense......

Paul

Dolphins Junior League

DOLPHINS

• Tesi Niu (knee) — Round 8
  • Jarrod Wallace (head knock) — Round 8
  • Felise Kaufusi (suspended) — Round 8
  • Anthony Milford (hamstring) — Round 9-10
  • Sean O’Sullivan (pec) — Round 16-18
  • Harrison Graham (knee) — indefinite
  • Kenny Bromwich (suspension) — Round 9
Finally starting to get some players back. Wallace, Kafusi and Niu more than make up for Kenny. But still, every game is hard with the possible exception of the Tigers.

Jetty

QLD Cup
After a disastrous start to the season in regard to injury and suspension, things look to have turned our way.

DOLPHINS

• Jack Bostock (nose) — Round 14
  • Sean O’Sullivan (pectoral) — Round 16-18
  • Felise Kaufusi (suspension) — Round 17
Though Kafusi is a big out for the next 2 games

Chris

QLD Cup
Lets just hope it remains this way.

Chris

QLD Cup

DOLPHINS

• Tesi Niu (knee) — Round 8
  • Jarrod Wallace (head knock) — Round 8
  • Felise Kaufusi (suspended) — Round 8
  • Anthony Milford (hamstring) — Round 9-10
  • Sean O’Sullivan (pec) — Round 16-18
  • Harrison Graham (knee) — indefinite
  • Kenny Bromwich (suspension) — Round 9
Finally starting to get some players back. Wallace, Kafusi and Niu more than make up for Kenny. But still, every game is hard with the possible exception of the Tigers.
What a turnaround!

Chris

QLD Cup
Anyone heard what's going on with Tom Gilbert? I think no news is bad news. Hope I'm wrong.