What's new

Injury and suspension

Chris

QLD Cup
It just seems completely arbitrary. I actually thought it was a pretty clear shoulder charge. Compare that to the late high shot that wasn't late and wasn't high that Kafusi got 3 games for early in the season.
Must have been a square up for that suspension of Kafusi. It was a shoulder charge every day of the week and twice on game day.

Jetty

QLD Cup

DOLPHINS​

Casualty ward: Connelly Lemuelu (knee - trials), Ray Stone (shoulder - trials)

Health check: Second rower Connelly Lemuelu has returned to full training after recovering from a knee injury and is on track to make trials. He was a mainstay in the Dolphins pack last year and will be important again in 2024. Fan favourite Ray Stone is still on a modified training program after shoulder surgery but is also eyeing a round one return.

Dolph

QLD Cup

DOLPHINS​

Casualty ward: Connelly Lemuelu (knee - trials), Ray Stone (shoulder - trials)

Health check: Second rower Connelly Lemuelu has returned to full training after recovering from a knee injury and is on track to make trials. He was a mainstay in the Dolphins pack last year and will be important again in 2024. Fan favourite Ray Stone is still on a modified training program after shoulder surgery but is also eyeing a round one return.
I didn't know Lemuelu was injured. When did that happen?

Jetty

QLD Cup
I didn't know Lemuelu was injured. When did that happen?
did it when played in the tests
Lets hope he regains the form of the first half of last season. I don't know if it was Tommy's work around the middle saving the blokes like Lemuelu for attack or JMKs service from dummy half that caused the form of so much of the team, including Lemuelu, to fall off a cliff.