What's new

Injury and suspension updates

mr_c

QLD Cup
3 were sacked. The two Australians and a Frenchman. Coach gave them permission to call in sick and then attend a concert in England?
obviously not to bad in other clubs eyes all on bigger deals than catlans

mr_c

QLD Cup
thoms career seems like can be saved isnt as bad as medicailly retiring , the never looks like that it should be ok to carry on it be intresting to see if we still go after stefano

Red

Forum staff
thoms career seems like can be saved isnt as bad as medicailly retiring , the never looks like that it should be ok to carry on it be intresting to see if we still go after stefano
God I hope this is true.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Just saw Flegler down at the local shops boys carrying the groceries.

Looks all good to me. Doesn’t seem hampered at all.

Reactions: Red

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Just saw Flegler down at the local shops boys carrying the groceries.

Looks all good to me. Doesn’t seem hampered at all.
Depends on the movement. I damaged the ac joint in my right shoulder and the worst thing is swimming doing front crawl I keep pinching the nerve and its 20 years on. However I can bench shoulder press carry stuff etc no issue. The moment i need to do the shoulder circle motion it's game over

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Depends on the movement. I damaged the ac joint in my right shoulder and the worst thing is swimming doing front crawl I keep pinching the nerve and its 20 years on. However I can bench shoulder press carry stuff etc no issue. The moment i need to do the shoulder circle motion it's game over
Fair enough.

At least he looked fit asf. He’d be ready tomorrow if given the all clear.

Josh

QLD Cup
Fair enough.

At least he looked fit asf. He’d be ready tomorrow if given the all clear.
He was saying in News Ltd a week ago he was definitely coming back next year but the damage to the nerve was very significant so they want to give it as much time as possible before resuming contact work. He suggested it was good enough now to come back but a bit risky in case he hurts it again. I guess in such a short period of time, it might not heal at all if damaged again.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
He was saying in News Ltd a week ago he was definitely coming back next year but the damage to the nerve was very significant so they want to give it as much time as possible before resuming contact work. He suggested it was good enough now to come back but a bit risky in case he hurts it again. I guess in such a short period of time, it might not heal at all if damaged again.
Yeah, by the look of him, I'd suggest he wasn't just being positive, instead being honest.

Looking forward to having him and hopefully TPJ next year, killing it.

I was going to ask him how he was, but he was on the phone the whole time, and I didn't want to bug him.

Red

Forum staff
  • Kodi Nikorima (illness) - Estimated Return: Round 23
  • Jamayne Issako (ankle) - Estimated Return: Round 23
  • Tevita Pangai Junior (calf) - Estimated Return: Round 23
  • Jeremy Marshall-King (foot) - Estimated Return: Round 25-27
  • Euan Aitken (pec) - Estimated Return: 2025
  • Thomas Flegler (shoulder) - Estimated Return 2025
  • Tom Gilbert (ACL) - Estimated Return 2025
Good news regarding JMK. I thought he was gone for the season. If we make the finals, he'll be a huge in.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
  • Kodi Nikorima (illness) - Estimated Return: Round 23
  • Jamayne Issako (ankle) - Estimated Return: Round 23
  • Tevita Pangai Junior (calf) - Estimated Return: Round 23
  • Jeremy Marshall-King (foot) - Estimated Return: Round 25-27
  • Euan Aitken (pec) - Estimated Return: 2025
  • Thomas Flegler (shoulder) - Estimated Return 2025
  • Tom Gilbert (ACL) - Estimated Return 2025
Good news regarding JMK. I thought he was gone for the season. If we make the finals, he'll be a huge in.
JMK, has been missed in this recent run in