What's new

Injury and suspension updates

Dolph

QLD Cup
yeah was strange that that cop accessed stuff he shouldn't off
'Strange' is one way to say it. A serious crime for which he is facing max 10 years, min 2 years behind bars for doing is more accurate.

Anyway, getting back on track, this site doesn't have a really good reputation but more news on Flegler. Fortunately it seems they are suggesting he will make a full recovery. It just might take a long time. Like the rest of this season.

Red

Forum staff
Cats out
Yep, why its even more important not to out anyone, directly or indirectly.
Cat's out of the bag now. News Corp is reporting a high profile former Origin player in a QLD based team is staring down the barrel of rape charges. "High profile" is pretty much meaningless but "former origin player" narrows the field down a lot.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Cats out

Cat's out of the bag now. News Corp is reporting a high profile former Origin player in a QLD based team is staring down the barrel of rape charges. "High profile" is pretty much meaningless but "former origin player" narrows the field down a lot.
Yep, best to wait for them to out the player.

Because what the make on click bait, can pay for any trouble they get in.

I am not sure Mr c or many others can do the same.

Just be careful.

Red

Forum staff
Yep, best to wait for them to out the player.

Because what the make on click bait, can pay for any trouble they get in.

I am not sure Mr c or many others can do the same.

Just be careful.
đź’Ż
If it's our player, it's not likely to effect us that badly even if the worst happens. We have a lot of depth in that position and he's rapidly approaching the end of his career.

Though we have 2 former Origin players in the squad. Club has been trying to offload one.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
I just heard that there is conjecture about whether the case will be followed through or not.

I cant say for sure. But there may be a bit of doubt about it.

Reactions: Red

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Would seriously avoid anything that is even remotely speculating. Whoever it is will remain innocent until proven otherwise

mr_c

QLD Cup
đź’Ż
If it's our player, it's not likely to effect us that badly even if the worst happens. We have a lot of depth in that position and he's rapidly approaching the end of his career.

Though we have 2 former Origin players in the squad. Club has been trying to offload one.
its never said former ?

Red

Forum staff
I just heard that there is conjecture about whether the case will be followed through or not.

I cant say for sure. But there may be a bit of doubt about it.
Yep. No idea and I don't care. All I know is News Ltd reporting it as a QLD based former Origin player.

mr_c

QLD Cup
if it happened on gc it more than likey be a gc rep player

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
So we can forget about it. It's too bad sometimes the allegations are made up. It makes it so that real victims maybe can't get justice.
I hear you.

Queensland laws prevent anyone from being named until charged. So it’s very important not to let out any information. It’s to protect everyone involved, as well as those that can be hit by splash back, only for this to happen..

For the sake of fairness, there are usually many reasons charges aren’t made. So we must be careful not to tar anyone with a brush, without full information.

Just my opinion.

mr_c

QLD Cup
be really intresting to see what we do if we cant retain kodi

Dolph

QLD Cup
also jmk is a big target of dragons
Read that too. I guess the bottom line is that when a team starts winning a lot, it's players increase in value. But s we missed out on Munster, Ponga, Smith and others, you would think we still have salary cap space.

mr_c

QLD Cup
SPOTTED

Player agents Clinton Schifcofske and Mario Tartak having a beer with the Dolphins’ recruitment guru Peter O’Sullivan on the Gold Coast.

i hearing more and more we looking at a prop under one these guys management

Josh

QLD Cup
SPOTTED

Player agents Clinton Schifcofske and Mario Tartak having a beer with the Dolphins’ recruitment guru Peter O’Sullivan on the Gold Coast.

i hearing more and more we looking at a prop under one these guys management
It might have to be a young prop, not yet in first grade. Otherwise who is there?