What's new

Injury and suspension updates

Josh

QLD Cup
Of course! Forgot about that.
I thinking out of the box cause I think we need it or we are going to march down the ladder and miss the finals. I'm going with Kodi, Milf and Fuller all in the 17 with 2 of the 3 to take turns at dummy half.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Jeremy Marshall king has two fractures in foot , looking like surgery & possible 8 weeks sidelined..

Dolph

QLD Cup
So will be back this year!
The Dolphins have been handed positive news with star hooker Jeremy Marshall-King cleared of a potentially season-ending Lisfranc injury.

According to a club statement, scans have revealed that the Kiwi international fractured his second and third metatarsals in Round 17, which will see him sidelined for eight to ten weeks.

Red

Forum staff
Have a look at this tale of woe!

DOLPHINS

• Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (shoulder, Origin 3)
  • Kurt Donoghoe (suspended, Round 22)
  • Jeremy Marshall-King (foot, Round 25-27)
  • Tom Flegler (shoulder, indefinite)
  • Tom Gilbert (knee, 2025)
  • Euain Aitken (pec, TBC)
Hammer, Flegler and Gilbert are obviously 3 of our big guns while JMK and Aitken have become big guns for us. Are there any who we'd prefer not be out? Maybe Katoa and Herbie only. If we make the finals with this adversity, it'll be a really good result. But Roosters, Penrith and Melbourne are so far ahead of the rest. The other 5, whichever they will be, are making up the numbers.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Have a look at this tale of woe!

DOLPHINS

• Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (shoulder, Origin 3)
  • Kurt Donoghoe (suspended, Round 22)
  • Jeremy Marshall-King (foot, Round 25-27)
  • Tom Flegler (shoulder, indefinite)
  • Tom Gilbert (knee, 2025)
  • Euain Aitken (pec, TBC)
Hammer, Flegler and Gilbert are obviously 3 of our big guns while JMK and Aitken have become big guns for us. Are there any who we'd prefer not be out? Maybe Katoa and Herbie only. If we make the finals with this adversity, it'll be a really good result. But Roosters, Penrith and Melbourne are so far ahead of the rest. The other 5, whichever they will be, are making up the numbers.
Kodi

mr_c

QLD Cup
They called in sick for a few days to attend a concert in England.
We wil here more of this story mark my words French players from catlans were never sack not first time clubs done this to Oz players especially when coach had given permission

Red

Forum staff
We wil here more of this story mark my words French players from catlans were never sack not first time clubs done this to Oz players especially when coach had given permission
3 were sacked. The two Australians and a Frenchman. Coach gave them permission to call in sick and then attend a concert in England?

Jetty

QLD Cup
Everyone just assumed Aitken was out for the season but there wasn't any confirmation. Here it is:
Too bad. We could have really used him now. He's going to Souths next year, right? Specially this season when he moved to the backrow, he was one of our best. A model of consistency.

Reactions: Red