What's new

2025 squad/ targets

Chris

QLD Cup
I hear we are after Talagi. I am not sure why we would be. Just putting out what I heard. Can anyone confirm or deny?

mr.c - you seem to be in the know, can you shed some light on this?
I watched the Parra Souths game. Apart from Moses and 19 year-old Talangi, Parra are a rabble.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
I watched the Parra Souths game. Apart from Moses and 19 year-old Talangi, Parra are a rabble.
Yeah Blaize Talagi. Looks to be a good prospect and only after him. I heard we may be after him, not sure of my source though. So, I thought I would ask.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Yeah Blaize Talagi. Looks to be a good prospect and only after him. I heard we may be after him, not sure of my source though. So, I thought I would ask.
from what i heard not at this stage he wants to play fullback , would hardly see him coming here if thats the case

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Why are not a fan of his coaching? He was a good player for sure. Very good but not sure what he was like off the field. His ex-wife doesn't have anything good to say about him in public.
He's basically not proven himself. He was parachuted in based on his name only. Warrington have a decent setup and back room staff. They've been in the hunt for the last decade or so. Current results are nothing to do with him.

Jetty

QLD Cup
In regard to Sam Burgess and Souths, we are a new team but I think we have to get used to not caring about other clubs. If Sam Burgess is picked up as an assistant by Souths with an eye to becoming head coach after Wayne retires, good luck to them. We are moving forward with Wolff.

mr_c

QLD Cup
He's basically not proven himself. He was parachuted in based on his name only. Warrington have a decent setup and back room staff. They've been in the hunt for the last decade or so. Current results are nothing to do with him.
wouldbt be many nrl level coaches that have proven themselfs good coaches are hard to get like good props n halfs theres lotta good coaches out there in cup n junior level that love what they do n dont want pressure cooker of nrl merry ground most nrl coaches rarely last more than 3 seasons

mr_c

QLD Cup
Heard this again today about Blaize Talagi, however no media info. Its strange.
i heard on the triple m show few weeks back when they said he wa looking he was only allowed to look if it was a fulltime fullback role then in saying that cove agency ( isssac moses is his agent n our sponsor i think thats only reason why shopped here

Chris

QLD Cup
i heard on the triple m show few weeks back when they said he wa looking he was only allowed to look if it was a fulltime fullback role then in saying that cove agency ( isssac moses is his agent n our sponsor i think thats only reason why shopped here
Interesting. Looks more like a centre or 5/8 to me.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
The link, so I have heard is that Woolf’s manager is Moses as well. And Moses is pushing the Dolphins to him to get a foot in our door.

None of this I know for sure.

And it’s for 5/8th not fullback.

mr_c

QLD Cup
i wonder if we could see kodis brother jayden here i see hes been sacked by taking time off when he shouldn't off

Chris

QLD Cup
i wonder if we could see kodis brother jayden here i see hes been sacked by taking time off when he shouldn't off
Absolutely not. He's a reserve grader who brings a lot of off-field baggage with him.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Absolutely not. He's a reserve grader who brings a lot of off-field baggage with him.
Called in sick in order to attend a concert. Pretty stupid. Wolff won't want anything to do with any of the 3.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
"Sacked for taking time off when I shouldn't have" - would look awesome on my resume. I think I am going to put it on my first line in my next job application.

I think he sounds like just the player we need.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
"Sacked for taking time off when I shouldn't have" - would look awesome on my resume. I think I am going to put it on my first line in my next job application.

They say, "can't fix stupid." Must have been an excellent concert.

Dolph

QLD Cup
They say, "can't fix stupid." Must have been an excellent concert.
True but I bet if they weren't struggling, if the club was getting good value for money, an exception coulf have been made. Which just makes it all the more idiotic.

mr_c

QLD Cup

i find it more hard to belive aussie players were sacked by the club yet 3 french players who also went were kept , and the coach remains quiet because he gave them the ok , to go , yet was never told they had to go to sponsor do

think theres just little bit more than players been sacked if you know history of the club you know what i talking about

dont think theres many top aussies that lasted at that club more than a year into there contract

especially when other clubs want to sign there services

Last edited: