What's new

2025 squad/ targets

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Wallace going to the ESL. I wonder if there are any props the Dolphins could poach from the ESL.
As Ive said I don't really follow ESL I'm more a lower grade 200 people a pie and abuse the Touch judge for being to fat to be let loose on the whistle

mr_c

QLD Cup
Wallace going to the ESL. I wonder if there are any props the Dolphins could poach from the ESL.
they are looking at young ones but dont think they looking at them till 2026 i do known regan campbell gillards name has been thrown round hes cheap n like tpj he does his best of bench

Equaliser

they are looking at young ones but dont think they looking at them till 2026 i do known regan campbell gillards name has been thrown round hes cheap n like tpj he does his best of bench
Probably worth having around for 2 years if possible.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Probably worth having around for 2 years if possible.
yeah i got told both want min of 2 years and we can easily get both and both play good footy starting or of the bench

i got told rcg has had a majior falling out with eels n nsw because he was lied too

Equaliser

yeah i got told both want min of 2 years and we can easily get both and both play good footy starting or of the bench

i got told rcg has had a majior falling out with eels n nsw because he was lied too
TPJ, Flegler, RCG and I guess Kerr will round off the prop rotation.