What's new

Round 5 - Dragons vs Dolphins

Josh

QLD Cup
Kotoa was bad. Was a difficult situation for him with Milf off but it's fair to say he didn't pass the test.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Very, very flat performance today. A few things:
  • Katoa needs to be more creative.
  • Wayne's ultra conservative plan was right when Milf was forced off but when the they were behind by 8 then 12, that game plan was never going to work.
  • Lee and Aitken had very little impact.
  • Bostock has a big future but they went after him and now we can all see, he's not quite ready for the NRL yet.
  • Jesse saved one of his worst games for his 300th.
  • Even before Milf went off, they were struggling.

Red

Forum staff
  • Wayne's ultra conservative plan was right when Milf was forced off but when the they were behind by 8 then 12, that game plan was never going to work.
  • Bostock has a big future but they went after him and now we can all see, he's not quite ready for the NRL yet.
It was a bad day. Almost everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. I don't know WTF Wayne is going to do about the halves for next week. But a little over a month into the competition, the team exceeded almost everyone's expectations.

Chris

QLD Cup
It was a bad day. Almost everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. I don't know WTF Wayne is going to do about the halves for next week. But a little over a month into the competition, the team exceeded almost everyone's expectations.
Depth was always going to be an issue. Unfortunately it has become an issue very early. Maybe late in the season, we'll be injury / suspension free.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
So disappointed but at least they tried hard. Was this the first game we've gone in as favourites?

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
It should be noted that in the first half, when we had the ball a little, JMK was very good.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
It should be noted that in the first half, when we had the ball a little, JMK was very good.
Yeah the guy's a gun, we are lucky to have him. We are just 1-3 years worth of experience for Katoa + another good half to partner him, and a couple of gun centres/wingers to being in a GF I reckon.

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
Yeah the guy's a gun, we are lucky to have him. We are just 1-3 years worth of experience for Katoa + another good half to partner him, and a couple of gun centres/wingers to being in a GF I reckon.
Something needs to be done about Brenko Lee. Aitken wasn't much good yesterday but was good, or very good in the first 4 games.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Cruel blow for both Milf and Reddo......

Unlike others, I wasn't expecting him to win the game on his own in the first 15mins of the game....
I thought he threw a couple of nice balls while he was on.
He wasn't the game breaker of 7 or 8 years ago but was directing the team around well. The wheels fell off pretty much as soon as he went off.