What's new

Round 5 - Dragons vs Dolphins

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League
Tough NRL initiation for Katoa so far........his halves partners keep getting injured and leaving him stranded.

He got pretty exposed regarding his lack of game management on the weekend.

I'd say WB will play Niko at no.7....Katoa stays in the no.6.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Tough NRL initiation for Katoa so far........his halves partners keep getting injured and leaving him stranded.

He got pretty exposed regarding his lack of game management on the weekend.

I'd say WB will play Niko at no.7....Katoa stays in the no.6.
Does Niko have the playmaking/organising ability to play halfback?

Nashy

Broncos Scout
Niko isn't the best there, but he will give absolutely everything he's got.

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
Any team would struggle with 2 of its 3 best halves out and the remaining one being an 18 year-old rookie.
Melbourne had that a few weeks ago and were smashed by Canterbury.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
I have a real good feeling about Niko for some reason. He has looked pretty nifty off the bench so far and he is playing for his career. Perhaps this is just what he needs to really fulfill his potential.

Equaliser

I have a real good feeling about Niko for some reason. He has looked pretty nifty off the bench so far and he is playing for his career. Perhaps this is just what he needs to really fulfill his potential.
Hope so. I agree about how he looked starting off the bench but starting in a vital position and being asked to play 80min is a very different proposition. But the last 15min against Brisbane and first 15 against the Dragons was the best Milf has played in years so maybe Niko can pick up from where Milf left off.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
Hope so. I agree about how he looked starting off the bench but starting in a vital position and being asked to play 80min is a very different proposition. But the last 15min against Brisbane and first 15 against the Dragons was the best Milf has played in years so maybe Niko can pick up from where Milf left off.
I am still pessmistic about Niko but I hope so too. If him or Katoa go down with a longer-term injury we are in some real trouble.

Equaliser

I am still pessmistic about Niko but I hope so too. If him or Katoa go down with a longer-term injury we are in some real trouble.
Losing 3 of the best 4 halves to long term injury in the first 6 weeks of the competition? That would normally be grounds for the spoon.

Bluey

Pod Calf
He certainly plays the same way that has been successful so far: All energy and effort. He is very different to Milford but maybe he can do an SOS and find a new level?