What's new

Round 20: Dolphins vs Penrith Panthers

Jetty

QLD Cup
Mind you I'm in Spain from 2nd to 9th September so will save me a small fortune on data streaming fees.
Don't they have Wifi in Spain?

We are way off the pace against a drastically weakened Panthers team. Got lucky with that brain-snap from the Panthers player to be sent to the bin and were lucky Wallace stayed on.

• Sad
Reactions: Red

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
Don't they have Wifi in Spain?

We are way off the pace against a drastically weakened Panthers team. Got lucky with that brain-snap from the Panthers player to be sent to the bin and were lucky Wallace stayed on.
Yeah this is quite concerning. Our left edge defense has been putrid with Te Whare, SOS and Niko in coverage. SOS overall has been awful with and without the ball. Still waiting for the Bromwhich bro's to do something. Katoa needs to replace Graham for a bit to inject some speed in our attack.

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
Yeah this is quite concerning. Our left edge defense has been putrid with Te Whare, SOS and Niko in coverage. SOS overall has been awful with and without the ball. Still waiting for the Bromwhich bro's to do something. Katoa needs to replace Graham for a bit to inject some speed in our attack.
100% all of the above. And also put Hammer back to fullback!

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
I really really want Te Whare to come good, but even at wing his defense is killing us. Such a hard one to committ to investing game time in to get his experience up?

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
From such a crap start (usual) it's now game on. Imagine if it was the regular line up

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
In fairness to te whare he was left 3 v 1 on that side.

On a side note. My phone keeps auto correcting his name to 'the whale'