What's new

Round 2: Dolphins vs St George Illawarra Dragons

mr_c

QLD Cup
hate to say it lot of guys get put in likes of tonga side and dont go on with it

Gary

Dolphins Junior League
hate to say it lot of guys get put in likes of tonga side and dont go on with it
Katoa has got plenty of talent and will be a very good player, the kids 19 and has played nrl and international rugby league, not many people do that at his age. Especially people like us who comment on them.

Red

Forum staff
Not so many 19 year-old halfbacks.
Didn't he play 5/8 for Tonga?
means nothing there be very few halfs of tongan decent that are pro players
Lets wait and see. Give him a few games at halfback. I don't think he's had a single game at halfback for the Dolphins yet. Even though it's pretty clearly his best position. Seems Wayne was of the opinion he was being thrown in the deep-end too soon but now feels the team can't wait any longer.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Didn't he play 5/8 for Tonga?

Lets wait and see. Give him a few games at halfback. I don't think he's had a single game at halfback for the Dolphins yet. Even though it's pretty clearly his best position. Seems Wayne was of the opinion he was being thrown in the deep-end too soon but now feels the team can't wait any longer.
with his impending ontract renewal i guessing they want see him go at both to see where he fits in plans after 20025

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
with his impending ontract renewal i guessing they want see him go at both to see where he fits in plans after 20025
It definitely, 100% has a lot to do with the pathetic display last week. And the especially bad games Tessi and SOS had. I know Hammer was probably the worst but he has runs on the board. SOS and Tessi don't.

Equaliser

Is there an ignore function. I swear he is trolling
Hover over the name in the side bar and choose "Ignore". I think that for whatever reason he doesn't rate Katoa. Fair enough. Might be right. I just think he's the best halfback we have at present. And there is every reason to believe he's going to become a very good halfback but time will tell.

Equaliser

so i have different opinion to you , that makes me a trol ffs grow up get over it people will have diffrent of opinion i respect your opinion of sos

but i have told you before i aint no troll
Fair enough but jeez your hard on Katoa.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Fair enough but jeez your hard on Katoa.
go read comments on sos and thats ok? i know for fact wayne n woolf think huge of sully and not just because of his dad which is big reason most dont like him

Equaliser

go read comments on sos and thats ok? i know for fact wayne n woolf think huge of sully and not just because of his dad which is big reason most dont like him
SOS is a 27 year-old journeyman. To compare him with Katoa at this stage of their career makes no sense. If Katoa has spent almost all of his time as a QLD or NSW Cup halfback by the time he is 25, I'll say he's rubbish at the NRL level.

Nothing but respect for SOS. He gives it his all. Unfortunately for the Dolphins, his all isn't enough.