What's new

Round 13: Dolphins v St George Illawarra Dragons

tommy

Pod Calf
You guys have an actual tunnel at your stadium. Even bigger fan.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
So far JMK, Lemuelu and Milf are the standouts. Wallace and Jesse Bromwich just behind.

Yep. Going to be a nervous second half.
Once again, it's been a good team effort but Isaako scored that first try, basically a solo try and has bent the line every time he has run.

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
So far JMK, Lemuelu and Milf are the standouts. Wallace and Jesse Bromwich just behind.

Yep. Going to be a nervous second half.
Had the chance to put them away but....

Chris

QLD Cup
Need to bring it home now. Even if a field goal. Get us out passed 12 points and I think Dragons might throw in the towel.

Equaliser

Looking pretty safe now. There are no easy two points in this competition.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Seconds half was a bit of a grind but happy with the win. Another good team effort but I thought Milf controlled the game incredible well. Tackled well, scored that solo try, kicked very well.
3. Milf
2. JMK
1. Wallace or J. Bromwich. Haven't checked the stats but those 2 just kept on going forward. Whichever of the two ran for the most metres.

Equaliser

Isaako, another standout game. Hard not to give him any points but someone has to miss out. Hell, even Brenko Lee played well.
We need 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. Every player does his job every week.

Josh

QLD Cup
After tonight, I don't think anyone's gonna demote Milf anytime soon.
Milf turned back the clock. Making Wayne's pursuit of Wighton look stupid. But lets wait for the harder games before signing him for a mil a year for 4 years😳