What's new

Round 13: Dolphins v St George Illawarra Dragons

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
So. 1 massive shout out to the grounds staff. The pitch was like a snooker table.

2. Professional, methodical performance apart from the break from fullback there was little edge of seat expectations like with hammer.

3. That sin bin for the knee strike in tackle was well deserved. It's a bad part of the game that needs stamping out. For a min I thought he was going to get away with a warning.

Red

Forum staff
The media is talking about what a blinder JMK had. I think it's the Broncos loving media who hate to give Milf credit. I thought he was by far the best player on the field.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
The media is talking about what a blinder JMK had. I think it's the Broncos loving media who hate to give Milf credit. I thought he was by far the best player on the field.
Both were awesome. It’s often hard to pick one player out as we are such a solid team.

How do you leave Kodi or Katoa out when hammer is back?

On a side note. Being an ex dragon, last night was awesome. I loved putting them to the sword. Really good win, really enjoyable in a fully red house last night.

Pity the scumbags Man Utd won this morning.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Both were awesome. It’s often hard to pick one player out as we are such a solid team.

How do you leave Kodi or Katoa out when hammer is back?

On a side note. Being an ex dragon, last night was awesome. I loved putting them to the sword. Really good win, really enjoyable in a fully red house last night.

Pity the scumbags Man Utd won this morning.
The Hammer won't be left out. That much is certain. These days it's a game of 17 on 17, not 13 on 13. Niko is an ideal bench utility.

Josh

QLD Cup
The Hammer won't be left out. That much is certain. These days it's a game of 17 on 17, not 13 on 13. Niko is an ideal bench utility.
Niko has done a mostly outstanding job filling in where needed but going forward,
1. Hammer
6. Milf
9. JMK
14. Niko

Just my view. Remember SOS will be available again soon.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Niko has done a mostly outstanding job filling in where needed but going forward,
1. Hammer
6. Milf
9. JMK
14. Niko

SOS will struggle to get a gig if that spine keeps performing. He's a great team man but is pretty limited with his skill set. But I don't look too far forward when it comes to Rugby League. As we know, things can change in an instant. Injuries, suspension, poor form could mean that he is rushed straight back in. We'll soon see.

Jetty

QLD Cup
SOS will struggle to get a gig if that spine keeps performing. He's a great team man but is pretty limited with his skill set. But I don't look too far forward when it comes to Rugby League. As we know, things can change in an instant. Injuries, suspension, poor form could mean that he is rushed straight back in. We'll soon see.
I agree though of Katoa, Niko, Milf, JMK and Hammer, Katoa is the only one not killing it. Luckily for him, halfback is probably the only spine position Niko can't play.

Josh

QLD Cup
Yeah defo Hammer wont be left out. But who out of Milf, Katoa and Kodi do you keep in?

Or does Kodi go to 14 in a utility role
Definitely Kodi to #14 for me. It's the position he's perfectly suited for. And if #9, #6 or #1 is unavailable, Kodi is ready to fill in.

Chris

QLD Cup
Definitely Kodi to #14 for me. It's the position he's perfectly suited for. And if #9, #6 or #1 is unavailable, Kodi is ready to fill in.
Milf to 7 is another possibility but I agree he's better at 6 and Niko on the bench. Just saying it's a possibility.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Milf to 7 is another possibility but I agree he's better at 6 and Niko on the bench. Just saying it's a possibility.
Whatever happens, it's good to see Milf back. He also seems to have lost some weight.

Wouldn't it be something to see him have a blinder on July 1st vs Broncos!

Red

Forum staff
Whatever happens, it's good to see Milf back. He also seems to have lost some weight.

Wouldn't it be something to see him have a blinder on July 1st vs Broncos!
Wouldn't it be something for him to get that Clive Churchill medal after all?

Equaliser

Wouldn't it be something for him to get that Clive Churchill medal after all?
Clive Churchill medal won playing against the Donkey's. The irony! That game vs the Cowboys was probably the best game he's every played.

midlands hobo

Just read that the dragon try after the denied one was on the 7th tackle. Apparently the stoppage time to review caused the ref to double count the 4th.

Got to admit I didn't notice.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
1. Hammer
6. Milf
9. JMK
14. Niko

I still don't get the Milf love. I personally think Niko is waaaay ahead of him on form. Unless Milf strings together at least 3-4 minimum games like he did against a flat Dragons pack, I just can't see how he overtakes Nikom or even Katoa.