What's new

Recruitment and retention

Chris

QLD Cup
one yes the others in uk
If he's in the ESL, must mean he's not good enough for the NRL. Which makes him a non issue. So it's just the two of them. Unfortunately the last thing the Dolphins need at this point is another outside back.

mr_c

QLD Cup
If he's in the ESL, must mean he's not good enough for the NRL. Which makes him a non issue. So it's just the two of them. Unfortunately the last thing the Dolphins need at this point is another outside back.
just because they in super league means nothing these days

Chris

QLD Cup
just because they in super league means nothing these days
Doesn't mean much if they grew up in England and have progressed into the ESL. If they have gone from Australia while still young (not at the end of the career) to play in the ESL, means they weren't good enough for the NRL.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Doesn't mean much if they grew up in England and have progressed into the ESL. If they have gone from Australia while still young (not at the end of the career) to play in the ESL, means they weren't good enough for the NRL.
all depends on the player in his case i think he just was biding his time to get nrl contract he still has ability to be a strong chance in nrl not every player that leaves is hopless all three brothers be great pick ups

Chris

QLD Cup
all depends on the player in his case i think he just was biding his time to get nrl contract he still has ability to be a strong chance in nrl not every player that leaves is hopless all three brothers be great pick ups
Biding his time, hoping for an NRL contract.

I think we might sit this one out. Don't need an outside back or a NRL reject. Prop would be a handy pickup but probably not the other 2.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Agreed.

If its just for the 5/8th, he said he would play at Penrith.

It does smell of him trying to get his less talented brothers a gig.

Josh

QLD Cup
Might be wrong but seriously, what is there to be wrong about? As far as I can see, 5/8 and /or 1/2 are the only positions up for grabs. Maybe one prop.
Looks pretty stable for sure. At least for the first few rounds. I think Wayne is going to go with 7. SoS and 6. Katoa.

mr_c

QLD Cup
going be intresting to see what they do to replae our senior forwards as doesnt really look like to many out there over next few seasons

Dolph

QLD Cup
going be intresting to see what they do to replae our senior forwards as doesnt really look like to many out there over next few seasons
I guess Wallace will get one more year. So that will mean "only" have to replace both Bromwich's and Nicholls.