What's new

2025 squad/ targets

Dolph

QLD Cup
no they not your mixing up sponsorship deals with third party * they theu ones that nrl needs to know off)

sponsorship ones are done in private with sponsor n player not even club nos the deal details

i know for a fact uncle nick at chocks has a number of big time players on his books paying out deals to players

they even get paid to go on the tv shows on fox n the like

is the important part

If a player is receiving money from any person as a way of inducing him to play for the club, then that money will be included in the Salary Cap.

Income that a player earns from parties not related to his club is generally not included in the Salary Cap, however, the details of the agreement must be advised to the club by the player.

bit more of a break down
Thats per club, not per player.

mr_c

QLD Cup
would not be at all surprised if we made a play 4 lachlan lam my contacts tell me that he rather be in nrl than in any other super league side

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
would not be at all surprised if we made a play 4 lachlan lam my contacts tell me that he rather be in nrl than in any other super league side
Get rid of SOS to sign Lachlan Lamb? Wolff of course knows the ESL better than me but I think he'll go with Katoa and a utility in case Katoa is injured. At least I think that's what he should do.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Get rid of SOS to sign Lachlan Lamb? Wolff of course knows the ESL better than me but I think he'll go with Katoa and a utility in case Katoa is injured. At least I think that's what he should do

well who we going with in that role then next year we only have sos so halfs we need and he plays both sides especailly if kodi doesnt stay

Equaliser

well who we going with in that role then next year we only have sos so halfs we need and he plays both sides especailly if kodi doesnt stay
If Kodi doesn't stay, I honestly have no idea who is going to be 5/8. Lachlan Lam is a halfback but definitely not replacing Katoa. Katoa is our halfback for the next 10 years unless he is injured or wants out.

mr_c

QLD Cup
If Kodi doesn't stay, I honestly have no idea who is going to be 5/8. Lachlan Lam is a halfback but definitely not replacing Katoa. Katoa is our halfback for the next 10 years unless he is injured or wants out.
again i spell it out to you lachlan plays both 6 and 7

mr_c

QLD Cup
But is he any good at 1/2 or 5/8? Doubt it. Otherwise he'd be in an NRL team now.
hes rarely good , i dont read into the fact guys come back from super league , many super league guys come here never playing nrl n go well he was only young when he left just dont worry yourself leave it to the pros

Dolph

QLD Cup
hes rarely good , i dont read into the fact guys come back from super league , many super league guys come here never playing nrl n go well he was only young when he left just dont worry yourself leave it to the pros
Ok. Lets wait and see. I have my doubts but Wolff knows whats happening in the ESL much better than me.

mr_c

QLD Cup
SHOOSH

Which player manager is running scared of the father of one of rugby league’s hottest young footballers over attempts to move his son from his current club. The dad wants stability for his son while the manager is looking for a big earn.

has blaize old man written all over it

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
SHOOSH

Which player manager is running scared of the father of one of rugby league’s hottest young footballers over attempts to move his son from his current club. The dad wants stability for his son while the manager is looking for a big earn.

has blaize old man written all over it
Or Galvins

mr_c

QLD Cup
no galvins i no for fact its blaizes as all clubs hes offered to have one thing in common coaches managed by Isaac mosess coincidence stephano is

Dolph

QLD Cup
no galvins i no for fact its blaizes as all clubs hes offered to have one thing in common coaches managed by Isaac mosess coincidence stephano is
I don't think either were on our radar anyway.

mr_c

QLD Cup
jarrod wallace has gone to catlans in superleague 4 rest season

midlands hobo

Get rid of SOS to sign Lachlan Lamb? Wolff of course knows the ESL better than me but I think he'll go with Katoa and a utility in case Katoa is injured. At least I think that's what he should do.
Woolfe knows lam from PNG coaching.