23. No player signed.
24. No player signed.
25. No player signed.
26. No player signed.
27. No player signed.
28. No player signed.
29. No player signed.
30. No player signed.

with kodi undecided teague n jennings with mutual options be intresting to see more targets

Sitili Tupouniua is​

MARSCHKE could be too​

tpj maybe

Dolph

QLD Cup
Best 17 and full squad
1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
2. Jack Bostock
3. Jake Averillo
4. Herbie Farnworth
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Isaiya Katoa
7. Sean O'Sullivan
8. Mark Nicholls
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Thomas Flegler
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Tom Gilbert
13. Max Plath

Interchange
14. Josh Kerr
15. Mark Nicholls
16. Kulikefu Finefeuiaki
17. Ray Stone

Rest of squad
18. Junior Tupou
19. Oryn Keeley
20. Harrison Graham
21. Kenneath Bromwich
22. Connelly Lemuelu
23. No player signed.
24. No player signed.
25. No player signed.
26. No player signed.
27. No player signed.
28. No player signed.
29. No player signed.
30. No player signed.

with kodi undecided teague n jennings with mutual options be intresting to see more targets

Sitili Tupouniua is​

MARSCHKE could be too​

tpj maybe
Tupouniua would be a good recruit but as one can see, we are already stacked for backrowers. Need a prop or two because as you can see in the list above. Mark Nicholls is listed as #8 and #15.

mr_c

QLD Cup
upouniuaT would be a good recruit but as one can see, we are already stacked for backrowers. Need a prop or two because as you can see in the list above. Mark Nicholls is listed as #8 and #15.
think the bench one is

Lachlan Hubner​

Sitili Tupouniua can play prop n back too​

also think kennny will be only having one more year and think fuis be a prop more which leaves them thin as i dont think with gilbert injured a lot you want be using our locks as second rowers

more depth the better

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Best 17 and full squad
1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
2. Jack Bostock
3. Jake Averillo
4. Herbie Farnworth
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Isaiya Katoa
7. Sean O'Sullivan
8. Mark Nicholls
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Thomas Flegler
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Tom Gilbert
13. Max Plath

Interchange
14. Josh Kerr
15. Mark Nicholls
16. Kulikefu Finefeuiaki
17. Ray Stone

Rest of squad
18. Junior Tupou
19. Oryn Keeley
20. Harrison Graham
21. Kenneath Bromwich
22. Connelly Lemuelu
23. No player signed.
24. No player signed.
25. No player signed.
26. No player signed.
27. No player signed.
28. No player signed.
29. No player signed.
30. No player signed.

Sitili Tupouniua is​

MARSCHKE could be too​

tpj maybe
SOS haflback and Katoa 5/8? Is it a joke?

mr_c

QLD Cup
SOS haflback and Katoa 5/8? Is it a joke?
just going on what we know we have avalible for next season seen kodi not yet signed who else you going have there on current squad as we light on halves nex year if kodi goes

Equaliser

just going on what we know we have avalible for next season seen kodi not yet signed who else you going have there on current squad as we light on halves nex year if kodi goes
SOS will not be in first grade next unless there is am injury crisis and Katoa will be halfback unless he is injured. Halfback is his for the next few years at least. It'll take a very talented junior to replace him. The club won't try to secure anyone from the outside to take his place.

mr_c

QLD Cup
SOS will not be in first grade next unless there is am injury crisis and Katoa will be halfback unless he is injured. Halfback is his for the next few years at least. It'll take a very talented junior to replace him. The club won't try to secure anyone from the outside to take his place.
everyone's replaceable woolf may think differently, and will depend who we target for the halfs ,

Joshua James from cup sides very handy love to see him and do hope we get jesse​

Equaliser

everyone's replaceable woolf may think differently, and will depend who we target for the halfs ,

Joshua James from cup sides very handy love to see him and do hope we get jesse​

Katoa is replaceable but the club won't be looking outside for a halfback for a long time unless Katoa decides to leave.

Equaliser

we dont know that anything could happen
True. The fact is, it is extremely unlikely the club will be looking outside to replace Katoa anytime over the next decade unless:
A: He wants to leave.
B: His form regresses dramatically as he gets older, to the age most halfbacks hit their prime.

mr_c

QLD Cup
True. The fact is, it is extremely unlikely the club will be looking outside to replace Katoa anytime over the next decade unless:
A: He wants to leave.
B: His form regresses dramatically as he gets older, to the age most halfbacks hit their prime.
let just see how he is in 3 years time

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
If we sign Marschke, and he starts, we are in all sorts of trouble.

In fact, I will begin to think we aren't serious as a club.

SOS is Qcup half at best. Kodi must have lost use in all 4 limbs for SOS to be named. Hence, SOS can only play 7 (badly) and Katoa needs to move to 5/8th because he can clearly play both sides.

Katoa is special, and has extended. SOS will not be a dolphin next year, and Kodi is wanted to extend by the club. That says it all really.

The other thing, we have so much room in the cap, we can move in any direction, I'd wait to see how the dominos fall with other clubs, because signings could mean a high-profile youngster might want out going forward. If someone in the halves becomes available, I reckon we jump all over it, along with signing a middle forward. I agree with the line that you can never have enough depth in the forwards.

Equaliser

its my opinion , if you dont like it doesnt worry me , no where does it say i can't
atleast comment on the post on the subject
I welcome your criticism of Katoa. I just can't understand it.

mr_c

QLD Cup
because over the 20 plus years been involved in nrl behind the scenes i seen players come n go with far more talent , and they never gone on with it key is to keep evolving your game

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
its my opinion , if you dont like it doesnt worry me , no where does it say i can't
atleast comment on the post on the subject
It's not that I don't like your opinion.

I enjoy reading your posts on other topic areas, and I enjoy your input as to lower grades, as I don't get to see them.

However, when I read your constant biased against Katoa in favour of SOS, I begin to question what I hear in other posts.

All I desire, as a reader if fair and honest comment. It's like listening to Braith Anasta comment on the treatment of Illias, before he went on to mention he was his manager a few episodes later. For all I know, you could be POS or SOS's manager talking up crap.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
because over the 20 plus years been involved in nrl behind the scenes i seen players come n go with far more talent , and they never gone on with it key is to keep evolving your game
Dude, I have been involved in youth development for years. If you cant see Katoa's talent, and improvement over the last 2 years, id suggest you've been in the wrong job for 20 years.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
The other thing with development is mindset. When you listen to Katoa speak, you can hear that he is switched on, read to learn and develop, as well as of the right mindset.

The likelihood that those players drop off a cliff is small. Coachability, for all you people with kids, is the most important attribute you can give your child in sports. Too often I have parents complain to me that I am not playing their kid in the right position, or giving them enough minutes, you dont know what you are doing etc, etc. And more often than not, the kid has the same attitude. Do you know what I do to those kids and families?

FIND A NEW CLUB

And the line goes through their name while they remain.

Not only is that a good life lesson to learn in sport, but it also carries over to business too.