What's new

2024 squad and best 17

Jetty

QLD Cup
Yeah, I reckon we are a 4th-8th team at the moment.

We seem to lack the consistency of the top sides. Our good games are awesome, and I think we can match it. Our bad games, which happen too often, are what hurt us.

I think that consistency will come with more added depth and competition for spots as we add talent. All that will come with time.

Right now, as a 2nd year club, I think we are well ahead of where we should be. Everything is tracking well, and I am optimistic about Wolff taking over next year. before he was announced as the Dolphins coach to take over from Bennett, the dragons chased him a few years prior. I was keen to have him there, but the dragons, as per usual, screwed it up and hired one of the boys, the rest is history.

The main and very important part of the puzzle is we have a young gun at Half. The hardest piece to find, and we have it. We need to make sure he is a Dolphin for as long as possible. He will lead us to glory.
Seems Dragons are coming good. I think in a few years it might be us, Broncos, Dragons, GC, NQ, Penrith, NZ being the top teams. Teams with a very large junior catchment area. Griffin has a habit of building a strong club but not being able to get the best out of the first grade squad. The St George and Illawarra U19 teams were very strong this year. Combine the two with a few imports in the next 3~4 years.......