What's new

Round 4, Battle of Brisbane

Nashy

Broncos Scout
If Wallace has gotten over whatever was wrong with him, it should, or will hopefully go a decent way to mitigating the absence of Kafusi. But 4 weeks for a club with depth issues, as the Dolphins have, is really, really unfortunate:mad:!

He's got a serious case of average footy player.

Red

Forum staff
He's got a serious case of average footy player.
Every club except the Roosters need a few to keep the cap in order. The difference with your gang is that we have a coach who can turn average into good👍.

Jetty

QLD Cup
If Wallace has gotten over whatever was wrong with him, it should, or will hopefully go a decent way to mitigating the absence of Kafusi. But 4 weeks for a club with depth issues, as the Dolphins have, is really, really unfortunate:mad:!
Roosters are really open about fixing players up who sign for less after they retire.

• Sad
Reactions: Red

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League
Agree...Wallace needs to step up.

Reactions: Red

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League
Where's he getting his burgers now?

I'm going to see if we can have you banned from this site........

Nobody needs your particular brand of negativity.

giphy.gif

Chris

QLD Cup
You shouldn't be thinking about his buns.
Giving how much effort he puts into his hairstyle, I can see why you would go there. After Friday, our excellent lock is going make sure Carrigan gets a very impressive haircut on his next contract.

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League
Giving how much effort he puts into his hairstyle, I can see why you would go there. After Friday, our excellent lock is going make sure Carrigan gets a very impressive haircut on his next contract.
Chris Chris ....I'm Redcliffe through and through....but I can't have you talking about Pat like that.

He's such an impressive specimen of manhood. I won't stand for it......

Aim up on Billy Walters
he'll get you plenty of hits from the Broncos gronks...... ;)

McHunt

Dolphins Junior League
Chris Chris ....I'm Redcliffe through and through....but I can't have you talking about Pat like that.

He's such an impressive specimen of manhood. I won't stand for it......

Aim up on Billy Walters
he'll get you plenty of hits from the Broncos gronks...... ;)
Billy who?

Josh

QLD Cup
He didn't fire up in his last game against the Broncos despite us playing very poorly, what makes you guys think this is going to be any different?
He might not even play. Was he playing for Newcastle last time he played against the Broncos? Strange thing with Milford. When Wayne was the coach, he was a rodeo star. As soon as Wayne was sent on his way, poor Milf fell off the Bronco and could never get back on. Expecting Milf to perhaps not reach that pre Wayne sacking level but still be much improved.

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League
He might not even play. Was he playing for Newcastle last time he played against the Broncos? Strange thing with Milford. When Wayne was the coach, he was a rodeo star. As soon as Wayne was sent on his way, poor Milf fell off the Bronco and could never get back on. Expecting Milf to perhaps not reach that pre Wayne sacking level but still be much improved.
He left the Brisbane Broncos on a high note......he was in good form his last few games.