What's new

Round 27 v Newcastle Knights the Must win

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
I just cant warm to SoS's pass and catch play style.

He offers no run threat, so the defence just hold off him and wait for the pass.

Ponga with ball in hand, our defence shits itself. Their defence when SoS has it, cold as ice.

Red

Forum staff
Nothing last play from SOS. He just can't find two good games in a row.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
I just cant warm to SoS's pass and catch play style.

He offers no run threat, so the defence just hold off him and wait for the pass.

Ponga with ball in hand, our defence shits itself. Their defence when SoS has it, cold as ice.
We have to face the fact that last week was a false dawn for the team and SOS.

Equaliser

Fuller good for us and if forwards can go forward a bit better, JMK will be dangerous. Herbie is troubling them but both him and Hammer aren't getting room. Everytime they get the ball, there is a solid line of defenders in front of them.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Newcastle are up for this and are playing really well. But they are notorious for fading out. If the Dolphins can crack them a couple of times, it will go along way towards victory. The injection of KNik will be a key moment.

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
Looking grim now. Now we need to see some football from our boys. Get Lemumelu off and Kodi on. Even if he wasn't injured.

Equaliser

Why does Wayne shy away from short drop outs? Should be short 4 out of 5 times not vice versa.

Equaliser

Game over. Credit to Newcastle. They played well. Our forwards were bashed up. Really needed Flegler, Gilbert and Aitken.

Red

Forum staff
Held on the last and SOS rakes at the ball right in front of the ref......

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Here I was thinking he was resting Katoa for a game, to freshen him up.

HE is young, and he has a mistake in him as a result. However, you can see that he is a game winner, just by watching SoS and his lack of game winning ability.

Equaliser

Here I was thinking he was resting Katoa for a game, to freshen him up.

HE is young, and he has a mistake in him as a result. However, you can see that he is a game winner, just by watching SoS and his lack of game winning ability.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but definitely giving him a rest was the right thing to do but should've been for only 1 game.