What's new

Round 26: Dolphins vs Broncos

Blaaayzze

Pod Calf
Disclaimer I had a few when I knew we would win the game

3. Plath
2. Averillo
1. Herbie

Honourable mentions to bostock for being as consistent as he has been for the past few weeks, hammer for actually trying in the centres. I really missed JMK at hooker, his deceptiveness from dummy half is unmatched .

Great game

Chris

QLD Cup
Disclaimer I had a few when I knew we would win the game

3. Plath
2. Averillo
1. Herbie

Honourable mentions to bostock for being as consistent as he has been for the past few weeks, hammer for actually trying in the centres. I really missed JMK at hooker, his deceptiveness from dummy half is unmatched .

Great game
You need to reconsider again. Splash some cold water over your face. Herbie was MOM for sure! had a blinder. Whole team was good or very good but Herbie was out of control.

Red

Forum staff
You need to reconsider again. Splash some cold water over your face. Herbie was MOM for sure! had a blinder. Whole team was good or very good but Herbie was out of control.
Herbie was by far the best player on the field in the first half and in the second half got better. Though Averillo and Plath were also outstanding.

Blaaayzze

Pod Calf
You need to reconsider again. Splash some cold water over your face. Herbie was MOM for sure! had a blinder. Whole team was good or very good but Herbie was out of control
Wait Herbie was my number 1 I might have been ranking my top players differently from everyone else in the past few weeks πŸ˜… may need to lay of the beersies

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Shit game πŸ‘€
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
Lets not get too cocky yet. Tonight was a big win. No doubt at all but Gold Coast can do us a huge favour by beating Newcastle tomorrow. They have a young team. Next year will be very hard to beat but for this year, need them to win tomorrow.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Lets not get too cocky yet. Tonight was a big win. No doubt at all but Gold Coast can do us a huge favour by beating Newcastle tomorrow. They have a young team. Next year will be very hard to beat but for this year, need them to win tomorrow.
Not cocky, I actually don't mind missing the finals, as its all about developing a good club with good recruitment. Had you asked me at the start would we make the finals in the first 5 years, I would have said no way.

However, to see us fighting, against a hometown rival is cause for celebration. Not Celebrating the now, but celebrating what's to come. Not cocky, but excited for the future.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Not cocky, I actually don't mind missing the finals, as its all about developing a good club with good recruitment. Had you asked me at the start would we make the finals in the first 5 years, I would have said no way.

However, to see us fighting, against a hometown rival is cause for celebration. Not Celebrating the now, but celebrating what's to come. Not cocky, but excited for the future.
Wayne got this club off to an excellent start. No doubt at all.

mr_c

QLD Cup
its shut up a lot of doubters ( when wayne leaves he leaves them poorly my ass he does its up to the club buzz n him n others need wake the .... up buzz gone pretty quiet