What's new

Round 25: Melbourne Storm vs Dolphins

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Bloodbath, shoddy defence especially in Bostocks channel. (Although the way the centres play laterally and cover it looks like a deliberately coached scheme.)

If we do the usual let them collect on the 20 and kick in our 40, then we spend 3 tackles to get to the 20 and kick from in our own half its going to be a massacre and i could easily see the Storm going 40 clear.

Dolph

QLD Cup
Bloodbath, shoddy defence especially in Bostocks channel. (Although the way the centres play laterally and cover it looks like a deliberately coached scheme.)
True but he's been good with the ball. I think they are going to score mostly on the edge, not wing.

Red

Forum staff
Thankfully for us and the game, the right call was made in regard to Isaako.

Dolph

QLD Cup
Doubt any one would caught it pass was rubbish
Pass was rubbish. SOS should've hung onto it. Both were at fault. Apart from kicking field goals, what is SOS in the team for?

Josh

QLD Cup
Now we are screwed. Can't give Melbourne an extra player when they are playing for the minor premiership.

Dolph

QLD Cup
I think Bostock might have been our best in the first 40. Kafusi was good until that stupid tackle which was always going to be a sin binning. Apart from that, no one playing really well. Herbie looked dangerous the 2 or 3 times had had the ball.

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
BULLSHIT

That is probably the worst video replay try I've ever seen

Last edited: