What's new

Round 25: Dolphins vs Wests Tigers

Jetty

QLD Cup
Is Jesse Bromwich going to sit the rest of the game out? Wallace looks out on his feet.

Reactions: Red

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
What an absolute fucking shit show. Twice in two weeks. 4 points lost through stupid fucking penalties. Don't break the rules where they can score when the game is on the line. Piss poor discipline

Red

Forum staff
Disappointing. I think it was Jennings who was dragging the Tigers player to the sideline but the Tigers player hadn't gone over the sideline. Why was it a penalty? Why not just go back and play the ball which usually happens when someone passes just after or simultaneous with the ref calling held?

Josh

QLD Cup
Disappointing. I think it was Jennings who was dragging the Tigers player to the sideline but the Tigers player hadn't gone over the sideline. Why was it a penalty? Why not just go back and play the ball which usually happens when someone passes just after or simultaneous with the ref calling held?
Been a tough year with the refs. Going way back to Kafusi's first suspension. That set the standard for what was to come. Hopefully it ended with that sin binning for a knee height high tackle last week and that penalty for apparently what Jennings wanted to do, not for what he did.

Reactions: Red

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
BTW Can someone expain to me waht Wayne was thinking dropping Val and going with Bostock? Bostock may well turn into an excellent centre or winger but he's obviously not ready yet.

Josh

QLD Cup
BTW Can someone expain to me waht Wayne was thinking dropping Val and going with Bostock? Bostock may well turn into an excellent centre or winger but he's obviously not ready yet.
Bostock only 19 but so far, doesn't seem that good. Another 10kgs on that frame but still as fast might be a different story.

Dolph

QLD Cup
Bostock isn’t a first grader. Reserves at best, with the occasional call up for injuries.
He's only 19 but still, plenty of 19 year-olds make a bigger impression than he has. But then again, if we are being fair, the vast majority of 19 year-olds make no impression in first grade. There will be no excuses next year.

Josh

QLD Cup
He's only 19 but still, plenty of 19 year-olds make a bigger impression than he has. But then again, if we are being fair, the vast majority of 19 year-olds make no impression in first grade. There will be no excuses next year.
With an extra 10kg and same speed or faster, could be very good. But evasive ability doesn't seem like anything special right now.