What's new

Round 25: Dolphins vs Wests Tigers

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Still hanging in there. Better than I thought they would be.

midlands hobo

Fuller looks small. If he uses it to his advantage like Rob Burrow did he could be very entertaining

Jetty

QLD Cup
Backs need to run it a bit more rather than go for the low % passes and tap ons.

Red

Forum staff
Good team effort so far. Be nice to see Bostock run it a bit more.

midlands hobo

Backs need to run it a bit more rather than go for the low % passes and tap ons.
Agree it's close and early on why. It finish the sets and leave the risk for the back end of the game when you have no choice

Jetty

QLD Cup
Don't like it. Especially when they are getting driven back in the tackles get the old fashioned up the jumper dumper trucks to do it. Leave the whippets to finish
Penrith have made it standard over the last few years. Their centres and wingers do the first 2 hit ups almost every set. Check Brian To'o's stats. So many runs and so many run metres.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Toss a coin for this one although Wests look more dangerous. Unsurprisingly, it's not a high standard match.

Reactions: Red

Jetty

QLD Cup
Toss a coin for this one although Wests look more dangerous. Unsurprisingly, it's not a high standard match.
Our boys are doing ok considering the players we are missing but yeah, they look much more dangerous.

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
It's entertaining. Lots of backline movements but the better teams would have put us to the sword by now.

midlands hobo

Penrith have made it standard over the last few years. Their centres and wingers do the first 2 hit ups almost every set. Check Brian To'o's stats. So many runs and so many run metres.
Yea. He's the same weight as Bostock 5 inches shorter. If Bostock packed on 20lb he would be able to negate people being able to get under him and drive back.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Yea. He's the same weight as Bostock 5 inches shorter. If Bostock packed on 20lb he would be able to negate people being able to get under him and drive back.
I think Bostock will do just that over the off-season. Though I'm not sure how much that is. Like, 3kgs?

Equaliser

I think Bostock will do just that over the off-season. Though I'm not sure how much that is. Like, 3kgs?
I was wondering about that too. I thought that was around 12kgs. If he puts that much on, he might play prop.

midlands hobo

Lol the old world meets the new. 2.2lb per kg. So 9kg. Would still only put him at about the game weight as inglis was and roughly the same height

Chris

QLD Cup
Finally some good defence in the middle laid on that as much as the kick.

Red

Forum staff
Josh Kerr just gave himself a smack in the mouth. Literally.