What's new

Round 22: Dolphins vs Sydney Roosters

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
I have to say i watched the game live and well it hurts so I've been sulking.

Teddy should at least be on report and more than likely binned. At times great attack is followed by utter dog shit defence. Its as if they know they are a great strike team and can score from about anywhere and therefore its not a problem to shift tries as they can score back. Sadly it didn't work. Too many very very soft tries.

I was raging when the PTB was snapped up on the line, looking at the play back that injury looked nasty but the question is where was the communication. With the player down why isn't he shouting to not PTB and why isn't the next guy in backing up. A golden scoring opportunity pissed away.

SOS i'm sorry the guy is a liability. I don't think ive seen him have a clear game this season and doesn't very little but choke at the key time.

we're now in what 9th? there is at least 6 points we could have that were given away. That would have us in the top 4 on 30 which i think will be the bottom end of the 8 so could have had a coast home and rested up a few guys mixed things ahead of finals. At the moment i figure we need a minimum of 3 possibly 4 of the remaining games to be in with a shot at post season.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
I have to say i watched the game live and well it hurts so I've been sulking.

Teddy should at least be on report and more than likely binned. At times great attack is followed by utter dog shit defence. Its as if they know they are a great strike team and can score from about anywhere and therefore its not a problem to shift tries as they can score back. Sadly it didn't work. Too many very very soft tries.

I was raging when the PTB was snapped up on the line, looking at the play back that injury looked nasty but the question is where was the communication. With the player down why isn't he shouting to not PTB and why isn't the next guy in backing up. A golden scoring opportunity pissed away.

SOS i'm sorry the guy is a liability. I don't think ive seen him have a clear game this season and doesn't very little but choke at the key time.

we're now in what 9th? there is at least 6 points we could have that were given away. That would have us in the top 4 on 30 which i think will be the bottom end of the 8 so could have had a coast home and rested up a few guys mixed things ahead of finals. At the moment i figure we need a minimum of 3 possibly 4 of the remaining games to be in with a shot at post season.
I feel the same way.

We have lost a few games that we were in reach of winning.

I reckon JMK, and I know I am stating the obvious, is just a massive loss. A lot of our go forward starts with his threat out of dumby half, and speed in the ruck.

That being said Max is playing very well, and I am impressed with how he is coming along.

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
I feel the same way.

We have lost a few games that we were in reach of winning.

I reckon JMK, and I know I am stating the obvious, is just a massive loss. A lot of our go forward starts with his threat out of dumby half, and speed in the ruck.

That being said Max is playing very well, and I am impressed with how he is coming along.
TBH, I think for this team, JMK is a bigger loss than Flegler or Gilbert.