What's new

Round 19 vs South Sydney.

Chris

QLD Cup
There goes Aitken..... we won't have any forwards left by the last round.

Dolph

QLD Cup
High quality for the first 30 minutes. In a good position to bring this one home.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
That should be enough to get us home. Good win after Aitken. Also good to put Souths out of business for the year.

Josh

QLD Cup
Glad we have Averillo in the team for his excellent defence......

Red

Forum staff
High tackle! God I hate that. When someone slips, crouches, ducks just before the defender resulting in a high tackle.

Josh

QLD Cup
I wish you would post something positive for a change.
Fuller is a gun but we have Hammer at fullback so......
Aitken has been immense for us this year. Just so consistent. Sorry to see him go.
Bostock is getting better by the week. He might have gone past Isaako now.
Katoa is a superstar in the making.
Plath is a hard working machine.
Herbie has only gotten better.
Jesse was good tonight. Haven't looked at the stats but think he might have made plenty of tackles and run lots of metres.

Negatives:
Averillo who isn't bad but just doesn't seem to ever break a tackle. Not good for a centre.
Lemuelu hasn't picked up from where he left off last year. Not been bad but nowhere near as good.
Even though they go alright from time to time, both Bromwiches left their motivation in Melbourne.

How's that?

Dolph

QLD Cup
Aitken has been immense for us this year. Just so consistent. Sorry to see him go.
Jesse was good tonight. Haven't looked at the stats but think he might have made plenty of tackles and run lots of metres.

Negatives:
Averillo who isn't bad but just doesn't seem to ever break a tackle. Not good for a centre.
Lemuelu hasn't picked up from where he left off last year. Not been bad but nowhere near as good.
Even though they go alright from time to time, both Bromwiches left their motivation in Melbourne.

How's that?
True

Gary

Dolphins Junior League

Negatives:

How's that?
A lot better , most of the backline made some sort of error tonight that led to try’s , but I put that down to the amount of work they did coming out of our own half and defensive efforts , avarillo wasn’t bad looked good ball in hand broke a few tackles missed a few as well Lemuelu had a good game tonight probably his best in a long while fuller is poor under the high ball But tremendous with the ball and in one on one defence. We lost shape in defence in the last twenty due to injuries and fatigue, we stay injury free we win that at a canter.

Equaliser

A lot better , most of the backline made some sort of error tonight that led to try’s , but I put that down to the amount of work they did coming out of our own half and defensive efforts , avarillo wasn’t bad looked good ball in hand broke a few tackles missed a few as well Lemuelu had a good game tonight probably his best in a long while fuller is poor under the high ball But tremendous with the ball and in one on one defence. We lost shape in defence in the last twenty due to injuries and fatigue, we stay injury free we win that at a canter.
Was thinking it's unfortunate Fuller struggles under the high ball. He's not going to move Hammer out of fullback but I still think he could train to be on the bench as a utility and coming on at hooker to give whoever a rest. Specially now JMK is out. Plath was awesome with the amount of work he got through but it'd be nice to have someone with a bit of zip at hooker. Fuller has it and from what I've seen, isn't a bad defender.

Equaliser

I don't know about 3-2-1 last night. TPJ, Fuller, Plath, Herbie, Katoa even Bostock all in the mix. I'm going to go:
3. TPJ
2. Fuller
1. Plath

midlands hobo

i have to admit i did give it a fuck sake jack when he jammed in and they scored in his channel. However i'll begrudgingly admit he's improving

Dolph

QLD Cup
i have to admit i did give it a fuck sake jack when he jammed in and they scored in his channel. However i'll begrudgingly admit he's improving
I didn't think he'd make it in first grade at the start of the season.

mr_c

QLD Cup
He was always going make 1st grade just had to iron out few areas in his game I know they think huge of him in club talent family his sisters a weapon too