What's new

Round 19 vs South Sydney.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
When did they tell him to pull his head in ? You’ve just made that up
"Seems". It was very public a few weeks ago. Damien Cook for example confirming it. Since then, nothing and Wayne came out and denied talking to Cook about his future at Souths. What is your theory on why that happened?

mr_c

QLD Cup
"Seems". It was very public a few weeks ago. Damien Cook for example confirming it. Since then, nothing and Wayne came out and denied talking to Cook about his future at Souths. What is your theory on why that happened?
answer the question where have club come out and said it ? he asked you where club had said it you believed club had told him to pull head in

Equaliser

answer the question where have club come out and said it ?
Club haven't said anything publicly as far as I know. I'm just looking at the circumstantial evidence. Cook said publicly he had a long conversation with Wayne about his Souths future. Lots of reports coming out of Souths about Wayne directing things there. Telling Murray to play on an edge and Koloamatangi to play in the middle for example. Wayne doesn't deny it and nor do Souths.

The media start talking about it. All goes quiet. No more news about Wayne coaching Souths already. Yesterday or the day before, Wayne comes out and denies he talked to Cook about his future at Souths.

What is your theory on how this came about? Just a coincidence and Cook lying? If Cook was lying, isn't it curious that it took until now for Wayne to say anything?

mr_c

QLD Cup
Club haven't said anything publicly as far as I know. I'm just looking at the circumstantial evidence. Cook said publicly he had a long conversation with Wayne about his Souths future. Lots of reports coming out of Souths about Wayne directing things there. Telling Murray to play on an edge and Koloamatangi to play in the middle for example. Wayne doesn't deny it and nor do Souths.

The media start talking about it. All goes quiet. No more news about Wayne coaching Souths already. Yesterday or the day before, Wayne comes out and denies he talked to Cook about his future at Souths.

What is your theory on how this came about? Just a coincidence and Cook lying? If Cook was lying, isn't it curious that it took until now for Wayne to say anything?
It's call media conspiracy theories it went quiet because no substance more people that belive it they done there job media could put that phins have signed the 10 best players in the comp / super league n fans would grasp it a d play it how they see it

Gary

Dolphins Junior League
So they never said it, not once has terry reader come out and publicly tell Wayne to pull his head in

Equaliser

It's call media conspiracy theories it went quiet because no substance more people that belive it they done there job media could put that phins have signed the 10 best players in the comp / super league n fans would grasp it a d play it how they see it
So Cook just straight out lied and it took Wayne almost a month to deny it. Still no denial and telling Murray and Koloamatangi to swap positions.

Josh

QLD Cup
Correct not once , so stop talking shite
I made every effort to make it clear I didn't know the fact. I just guess it's the case.
My 2c worth. If it's true about Cook, not a big deal though should've told Cook to keep quiet about it. If the thing about Murray and Koloamatangi is true...... it's so unacceptable I can't imagine it's true.

Equaliser

Dolphins team:

1. Trai Fuller
  2. Jamayne Isaako
  3. Jake Averillo
  4. Herbie Farnworth
  5. Jack Bostock
  6. Kodi Nikorima
  7. Isaiya Katoa
  8. Jesse Bromwich
  9. Max Plath
  10. Tevita Pangai Junior
  11. Connelly Lemuelu
  12. Euan Aitken
  13. Kenny Bromwich

14. Josh Kerr
  15. Mark Nicholls
  16. Ray Stone
  17. Sean O’Sullivan

18. Oryn Keeley

19. Tesi Niu
  20. Anthony Milford
  21. Mason Teague
  22. Robert Jennings

Red

Forum staff

Dolphins team:

1. Trai Fuller
  2. Jamayne Isaako
  3. Jake Averillo
  4. Herbie Farnworth
  5. Jack Bostock
  6. Kodi Nikorima
  7. Isaiya Katoa
  8. Jesse Bromwich
  9. Max Plath
  10. Tevita Pangai Junior
  11. Connelly Lemuelu
  12. Euan Aitken
  13. Kenny Bromwich

14. Josh Kerr
  15. Mark Nicholls
  16. Ray Stone
  17. Sean O’Sullivan

18. Oryn Keeley

19. Tesi Niu
  20. Anthony Milford
  21. Mason Teague
  22. Robert Jennings
I guess SOS is going to come on and play hooker for some minutes. I trust Wayne knows what he is doing but this isn't the way I'd have gone. I rate Plath but how slow is he going to be at hooker? I'd have gone with Kodi at #9 and Milf at 6. SOS still on the bench in case Milf or Kodi are having shockers (haven't played NRL or hasn't played hooker for a long time) with I guess Kerr making way. Unless Kenny Bromwich was going to go from #13 to right out of the team. I think it was against Cronulla he played really well and I thought it was good he was back because we needed him. then he had a "super-stinker" against St George.

Equaliser

Souths have more big names than us but they also have more reserve graders parachuted in.

Dolphins by 10
MoM: Aitken
First Try: Herbie

Blockade

QLD Cup
Dolphins by 6
FTS- Aitken
MOM- Fuller.

Souths are red hot and the Dolphins need to get back on the winner's board. A massive game for both teams.

Reactions: Red

Dolph

QLD Cup
Dolphins by 6
FTS- Aitken
MOM- Fuller.

Souths are red hot and the Dolphins need to get back on the winner's board. A massive game for both teams.
I think Souths miss Murray and Mitchell more than we miss Hammer and Kafusi but when you throw in Flegler, Gilbert, JMK.... who else? While they are only missing Cambell Graham. Should be a close game.
  • Dolphins by 4
  • MoM: Niko
  • First try: Fuller