What's new

Round 17 vs St George Illawarra

mr_c

QLD Cup
Averillo has to fire up!
who you going replace him with hes done really well for us on both on d and attack, come back when you realise very few of our backs bar our guys make more tackles than our centres

Red

Forum staff
Herbie and JMK while he was on were the only one's troubling them. Fortunately none of them are troubling us.

Red

Forum staff
Dummy half service is atrocious. Donoghoe is supposed to be a utility. Time to make Fuller the full-time utility when Hammer is back.

Chris

QLD Cup
Very disappointing. JMK is probably our most important player.

Reactions: Red

Chris

QLD Cup
A few late square up penalties for us. But I'm not blaming the ref. I think those penalties against us were correct.

Josh

QLD Cup
I'll tell you want, Katoa was poor today. In the first half he should have done much more in attack. In the second half, the loss of JMK threw the whole team off.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
I'll tell you want, Katoa was poor today. In the first half he should have done much more in attack. In the second half, the loss of JMK threw the whole team off.
Yeah, on top of that, the Dragons seemed to want it more, and Flanno put it on them I think to get a top 8 spot. You could see him intense in the dressing shed

Jetty

QLD Cup
Yeah, on top of that, the Dragons seemed to want it more, and Flanno put it on them I think to get a top 8 spot. You could see him intense in the dressing shed
We were flat for sure even before JMK went down. I imagine JMK will be out for a while. Starting to worry a few quality teams are behind us on the ladder. Broncos and Cowboys specifically. I'm ruling out a top 4 finish now.

Chris

QLD Cup
He did ok. Did his job in the first half but like the rest, was rubbish in the second.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Worst performance since Rd 1. Had a gale blowing with them in the second half but failed to score a point against substandard opposition. Penalties, six agains and some really bad luck certainly didn't work in their favour.

A 7-3 start has been diminished to 8-7 and sliding. Everyone is tipping a Dolphin fade out again and it certainly is occurring atm. Regroup during the bye and hopefully the likes of Hammer and Bostock are fighting fit although Hamiso may struggle. JMK out for an extended period as well.

I still think they'll scrape into the playoffs but they'll need 5 more wins. That might be a bridge too far.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Worst performance since Rd 1. Had a gale blowing with them in the second half but failed to score a point against substandard opposition. Penalties, six agains and some really bad luck certainly didn't work in their favour.

A 7-3 start has been diminished to 8-7 and sliding. Everyone is tipping a Dolphin fade out again and it certainly is occurring atm. Regroup during the bye and hopefully the likes of Hammer and Bostock are fighting fit although Hamiso may struggle. JMK out for an extended period as well.

I still think they'll scrape into the playoffs but they'll need 5 more wins. That might be a bridge too far.
Does it have anything to do with Wayne publicly working on what he is doing with Souths?

This is a conversation that needs to happen. I know it was a good win against the Sharks and a good performance against Melbourne but we can still say the side has been sliding for several weeks now.