What's new

Round 13: Dolphins v Canberra Raiders

Red

Forum staff
Katoa is human. Bad missed tackle.
Pretty tough. One on one against a faster player already on the outside. Needed more help. Mostly, forwards needed to Canberra from marching up field so easily.

Red

Forum staff
Whatever happens in the last 10min, I think it's been a really good performance by ours. Even before the game let along after losing Jesse in the first 10min.

Phins Phan

Dolphins Junior League
Doesn’t matter if it was touched - still counts if it goes through. I think JMK thought his chase was checked - I’m not so sure it was

Red

Forum staff
Doesn’t matter if it was touched - still counts if it goes through. I think JMK thought his chase was checked - I’m not so sure it was
Really? I thought if it's touched the field goal is void.

Josh

QLD Cup
A difficult loss but I feel as though the rut we have been in for some weeks now is over.

Blockade

QLD Cup
That's a tough one to take. They had countless chances to win it but somehow didn't. A couple of controversial calls which is commonplace in these close games. This loss will bite hard come late August.

Jetty

QLD Cup
That's a tough one to take. They had countless chances to win it but somehow didn't. A couple of controversial calls which is commonplace in these close games. This loss will bite hard come late August.
Yep. A few underwhelming games and one that got away. All since Wayne decided he was going to Souffs. No excuse for us but it is something.