What's new

Round 10: Dolphins vs Manly Sea Eagles

Phins Phan

Dolphins Junior League
The tougher decision comes when Flegler returns. I can’t see Jesse or Nicholls missing out and Kerr is going great. Maybe Kaufusi goes back to second row and Lemuelu is the unlucky one. With KBrom already finding it tough to crack the first 17 it shows impressive depth for a side in its second year

Josh

QLD Cup
The tougher decision comes when Flegler returns. I can’t see Jesse or Nicholls missing out and Kerr is going great. Maybe Kaufusi goes back to second row and Lemuelu is the unlucky one. With KBrom already finding it tough to crack the first 17 it shows impressive depth for a side in its second year
Shootout between Aitken and Lemuelu. Also possible for Kafusi to play lock, pushing out Plath. Though I think Lemuelu is the one most likely to miss out.

mr_c

QLD Cup
i say connie n plath miss out i think it be fairly somilar team to what we played in 1st game

Josh

QLD Cup
i say connie n plath miss out i think it be fairly somilar team to what we played in 1st game
Plath missing out would've been the logical choice 4 or 5 weeks ago but since, his form has been so good, I don't know.

Blockade

QLD Cup
The only games Plath will be missing in the future will be through injury or suspension. He is a major part of the team and is a permanent fixture atm.

Phins Phan

Dolphins Junior League
I don’t see Plath missing out on current form - he’s been outstanding. His ball-playing around the ruck sets him apart from the other forwards in the squad. I think Lemuelu might me the unlucky one

Josh

QLD Cup
The only games Plath will be missing in the future will be through injury or suspension. He is a major part of the team and is a permanent fixture atm.
I don’t see Plath missing out on current form - he’s been outstanding. His ball-playing around the ruck sets him apart from the other forwards in the squad. I think Lemuelu might me the unlucky one
Agree. Just saying 4 or 5 weeks ago he would have been the obvious one to miss out. Right now, I very much doubt it.

I'm wondering what happens next year when Tommy Gilbert is back.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Agree. Just saying 4 or 5 weeks ago he would have been the obvious one to miss out. Right now, I very much doubt it.

I'm wondering what happens next year when Tommy Gilbert is back.
you would think if gilberts back this year he slot in as lock plath bench

mr_c

QLD Cup
you would think if gilberts back this year he slot in as lock plath bench
bee more intresting to see how they play the young fulla from cowboys too or will we see fusi as a prop only ? even kenny n kurt wont get much game time next season

Chris

QLD Cup
bee more intresting to see how they play the young fulla from cowboys too or will we see fusi as a prop only ? even kenny n kurt wont get much game time next season
He'll be in the backrow with Aitken or Lemuelu. Whichever plays better of the two. Kafusi will move to prop/middle rotation. As for Plath and Gilbert, no idea. They both play a lot of minutes. One of their strengths. So can't leave one on the bench. Won't be an issue until mid season next year anyway and then Tommy wil lcome back via Cup. A lot can happen between then and now.

Red

Forum staff
Gilbert won't be back this year. They are not even sure if he'll be fit by Round 1 next year.
I think he almost certainly won't be. I think he has to wait another month before getting the reco. That was the plan a few months ago. Did it change? If he gets it done in the next week or so, he should be fit for round 1 next year.

mr_c

QLD Cup
I think he almost certainly won't be. I think he has to wait another month before getting the reco. That was the plan a few months ago. Did it change? If he gets it done in the next week or so, he should be fit for round 1 next year.
opps i missed putting in next year

Jetty

QLD Cup
It would be nice to get an update on what's going on with him.