What's new

Round 10: Dolphins vs Manly Sea Eagles

Josh

QLD Cup
That’s less of a high tackle than Turbo hit Fuller with at the other end. Dead set stitch up!

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Another game changing bad decision. What an embarrassment to RL. Can’t wait for the apology from the RL bosses.

Josh

QLD Cup
Dolphins need one more Try to wrap this up. Klein will do all he can to keep Manly in this game.

midlands hobo

Well that's cheered me up. Anything that removes the smug look from DCE's face is a win

Jetty

QLD Cup
How do they judge MoM these days? Do you have to follow the Dally M points? What about when it goes behind closed doors?

Jetty

QLD Cup
bostock be there hammer be back n trai be in qld cup
Probably the case. I don't think Hammer is a very good winger. I think his best spot is centre. I rate him as a fullback and player but these days, all the best fullbacks have a passing game. Fuller has that, Hammer doesn't.

mr_c

QLD Cup
i going be really interested in one thing we havent had any backs in development contracts not talking train n trails but development

Equaliser

The ref and video ref kept them in the game but in the end the better team won.

Equaliser

i going be really interested in one thing we havent had any backs in development contracts not talking train n trails but development
Obviously got plenty of depth in the backs. Tessi is too good to play QLD Cup. Ditto Averillo but both are much better centres than wingers.

Chris

QLD Cup
IMO the only thing we can really say about the Dolphins at present is that we are flying under the radar. All the experts are talking about Penrith, about if Cronulla can continue their winning streak, about how Broncos will cope without Reynolds for most of the season, about whether Melbourne have what it takes to maybe challenge Penrith or Broncos, about whether Warriors will come good.

But hardly a peep at all about us despite still be nearing the top after a devastating run with injuries which is coming to an end.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Obviously got plenty of depth in the backs. Tessi is too good to play QLD Cup. Ditto Averillo but both are much better centres than wingers.

IMO the only thing we can really say about the Dolphins at present is that we are flying under the radar. All the experts are talking about Penrith, about if Cronulla can continue their winning streak, about how Broncos will cope without Reynolds for most of the season, about whether Melbourne have what it takes to maybe challenge Penrith or Broncos, about whether Warriors will come good.

But hardly a peep at all about us despite still be nearing the top after a devastating run with injuries which is coming to an end.
in all honesty thy start talking once we start beating last years top 8 teams starting next week

Phins Phan

Dolphins Junior League
WB has made it clear Hammer will be fullback next week - and so he should be. I think the most likely choice will be Fuller in 14 in place of Donoghoe. I wouldn’t be moving anyone from 2-7 in the backline

Chris

QLD Cup
WB has made it clear Hammer will be fullback next week - and so he should be. I think the most likely choice will be Fuller in 14 in place of Donoghoe. I wouldn’t be moving anyone from 2-7 in the backline
I was thinking that might be a good move because Fullers defence is pretty good despite his size. Probably offers a bit more than Kurt on the bench.