Red

Forum staff
  1. Parramatta v Melbourne: Melbourne by 10
  2. New Zealand v Newcastle: NZ by 8
  3. Penrith v Brisbane: Penrith by 16
  4. Manly v Canterbury: Manly by 4
  5. NQ v Canberra: NQ by 10
  6. Cronulla v Souths: Sharks by 2
  7. Dolphins v Roosters: Roosters by 8 (just being realistic.)
  8. Tigers v Gold Coast: Gold Coast by 10
I guess this means I'm ahead at this stage.

Jetty

QLD Cup
I guess this means I'm ahead at this stage.
Are the Donkey's much better than we thought or Penrith nowhere near as good as we thought? I guess it's a combination of the two.

treadstone

Dolphins Junior League
Broncos definitely defended very well. Showed a lot of resilience and intensity for pretty much the whole game which they really only showed in patches last year. In saying that, Penrith still look very clunky in attack.

Axel

Dolphins Junior League
Broncos definitely defended very well. Showed a lot of resilience and intensity for pretty much the whole game which they really only showed in patches last year. In saying that, Penrith still look very clunky in attack.
Before the trail games i thought Penrith would win the minor premiership. After, I changed them to 3rd. Now I'm thinking 4th or 5th. Api Korasau makes such a big difference.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member

SUNDAY

Dolphins vs Sydney Roosters: Suncorp Stadium

Dolphins team: 1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Euan Aitken 4. Brenko Lee 5. Tesi Niu 6. Isaiya Katoa 7. Sean O’Sullivan 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Jarrod Wallace 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenny Bromwich 13. Tom Gilbert 14. Herman Ese’ese 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Ray Stone 17. Kurt Donoghoe 18. Connelly Lemuelu 19. Poasa Faamausili 20. Mason Teague 21. Anthony Milford 22. Robert Jennings

Players cut:

Late mail: Forward Herman Ese’Ese is set to miss out on the Dolphins’ home opener with a pectoral injury, according to Triple M’s Ben Dobbin. Dobbin reports he will be replaced by Connelly Lemuelu.

midlands hobo

5am start here. Coffee in bed. The Fish tank looks great and respect to the person wearing the furry dolphin costume in the crowd they must be sitting in a puddle of sweat.

midlands hobo

So what was the spread on a half time draw? Few pennies in the pocket for someone

treadstone

Dolphins Junior League
JMK out of dummy half has been immense for us. SOS is leading the guys around the park really well.

Hope we can keep it going for the next 40

Red

Forum staff
JMK out of dummy half has been immense for us. SOS is leading the guys around the park really well.

Hope we can keep it going for the next 40
I was happy about signing him. He has been criminally underrated for a while. One of the best in a very poor Dogs side.

Axel

Dolphins Junior League
The Hammer has to "run" back with his kick returns. Not jog slowly and quickly surrender.

Red

Forum staff
Halves are doing a job getting forwards running at Keary and Walker.

midlands hobo

Stone unlucky. I thought he took an arm around the face then had the ball slapped out