What's new

Round 1 vs North QLD

mr_c

QLD Cup
intresting to note from the qld cup side

intresting to see jenkins teague burns Simbiken huber playing for the devils n carpas which suggest they may not be in contention to fill in for the 30 also no Donoghoe,Walsh,Waqa

Red

Forum staff

intresting to see jenkins teague burns Simbiken huber playing for the devils n carpas which suggest they may not be in contention to fill in for the 30 also no Donoghoe,Walsh,Waqa
I think Teague is already in the top 30. Was a done deal for last year and this year.

Jetty

QLD Cup

I think Waqa's contract was paid out and he was released.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Josh Kerr?
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF
The best reaction to any post I have ever seen. My thoughts exactly

Reactions: Red

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Take a miracle worker. He's 28 this year, isn't he?
He isnt young, so his years of development are over, I don't seem him getting better.

The only thing I can assume is that we signed him on a rock bottom contract to fill forward numbers. And really we are probably going to get what we paid for here.

I didnt rate him at the dragons, and he hasn't showed me anything different since coming here, albeit with limited opportunity.

Any of the Ex dragons we signed, have come from a dragon's team that has done nothing for 13 years. And the Dragons were willing to let them go, that says it all really.

Jetty

QLD Cup
He isnt young, so his years of development are over, I don't seem him getting better.

The only thing I can assume is that we signed him on a rock bottom contract to fill forward numbers. And really we are probably going to get what we paid for here.

I didnt rate him at the dragons, and he hasn't showed me anything different since coming here, albeit with limited opportunity.

Any of the Ex dragons we signed, have come from a dragon's team that has done nothing for 13 years. And the Dragons were willing to let them go, that says it all really.
Limited opportunity because when he got a chance........ it left me scratching my head as to why he was signed. Surely there are a number of players in the QLD Cup better. Or in the ESL or in rugby or PNG or U18s.

mr_c

QLD Cup
to be honnest kerr was brought in over wieght for a bench prop he new he wasnt going be a starting prop and lets face it the kgs hes lost will help him all he needs to do is the 1%s right as he probbaly only get 20 mins here and there but may get more now injurys started early one thing i found intresting is wayne never started mark

Jetty

QLD Cup
to be honnest kerr was brought in over wieght for a bench prop he new he wasnt going be a starting prop and lets face it the kgs hes lost will help him all he needs to do is the 1%s right as he probbaly only get 20 mins here and there but may get more now injurys started early one thing i found intresting is wayne never started mark
He didn't seem overweight to me. Just seemed soft and disinterested.

Chris

QLD Cup
Is Hammer serious? The bloke he went for was already covered!

Red

Forum staff
I just realised Wayne has gone with Kodi at 6 and SoS at 7. I'm very confused. Surely Katoa 7 and Kodi 6 is better.