What's new

Round 1 vs North QLD

Phins Phan

Dolphins Junior League
Obviously a disappointing first round but I don't think we'll see many changes for next week - the coaches spent three or four months settling on the line-up for Sunday's match so they're not about to rip it apart after one poor showing. In terms of injuries, I'd say we'll Plath into the starting 13 for Stone and KBrom for Lemuelu, with Wallace a certainty for one of the bench spots. I'd really like to see Averillo get the other spot to provide some spark off the bench - but they may also consider Val and Aitken

Josh

QLD Cup
Obviously a disappointing first round but I don't think we'll see many changes for next week - the coaches spent three or four months settling on the line-up for Sunday's match so they're not about to rip it apart after one poor showing. In terms of injuries, I'd say we'll Plath into the starting 13 for Stone and KBrom for Lemuelu, with Wallace a certainty for one of the bench spots. I'd really like to see Averillo get the other spot to provide some spark off the bench - but they may also consider Val and Aitken
I can't understand why Wallace was left out. A standout last year and in the trials this year.

mr_c

QLD Cup
i got a feeling that we wont see katoa much this season think about it he has a year to go on contract and was only brought for the cup unless we see a midseason up grade i think cup side is where he stays

Dolph

QLD Cup
i got a feeling that we wont see katoa much this season think about it he has a year to go on contract and was only brought for the cup unless we see a midseason up grade i think cup side is where he stays
Wayne has been singing Katoa's praises for over a year now. Did something off the field happen?

mr_c

QLD Cup
Wayne has been singing Katoa's praises for over a year now. Did something off the field happen?
yeah but singing it for what as he said startlast year he was only brought in for kodi not been ready/not getting a better 6

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
yeah but singing it for what as he said startlast year he was only brought in for kodi not been ready/not getting a better 6
I don't mind Kodi at 6. Just as long as Katoa is at 7. But the problem is, with or without Kaota/SoS, long kicking. Kodi, SoS and Katoa are all poor kickers. That's why I thought Milf might get the nod for round 1 but where is he? Not in the QLD Cup, not in the NRL, no news about him being injured.

mr_c

QLD Cup
I don't mind Kodi at 6. Just as long as Katoa is at 7. But the problem is, with or without Kaota/SoS, long kicking. Kodi, SoS and Katoa are all poor kickers. That's why I thought Milf might get the nod for round 1 but where is he? Not in the QLD Cup, not in the NRL, no news about him being injured.
milfs hammy issue thats hes has had for ages, he did in preseason, was expected to be back march aprilish

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Jury is still out. He's still only 19, isn't he? Too early to write him off yet.
Just looked him up 21 in august. Same sort of age as Ezra mam, deine mariner and Joseph Suaalii. In fact he's only 14months younger than cobbo.

Safe to say he's not even in the same league