What's new

Recruitment and retention

Dolph

QLD Cup
mr_c mr_c, can we put this to bed? He is free to negotiate with any other club and free to leave Parra at the end of the season period. The only question; is he as good as they say? From the little I saw, I thought he might be a good centre. But with Kotoa managing the game from halfback, any decent centre could probably play 5/8 and be ok.
💯

Jetty

QLD Cup
mr_c mr_c, can we put this to bed? He is free to negotiate with any other club and free to leave Parra at the end of the season period. The only question; is he as good as they say? From the little I saw, I thought he might be a good centre. But with Kotoa managing the game from halfback, any decent centre could probably play 5/8 and be ok.
Eels Melbourne game will be good tonight. Not because I think Melbourne might put a cricket score on them but because I want to see what the fuss is about regarding Talagi.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team
Eels Melbourne game will be good tonight. Not because I think Melbourne might put a cricket score on them but because I want to see what the fuss is about regarding Talagi.
Talagi is a raw talent I reckon. He has the one thing you cant coach, SPEED. Has a good step and a bit of skill about him. He can also ball play, which I think is why we were after him at 5/8th.

I looks like he is going to stay at parra. However, I think with the right coach he could become a good player.

Josh

QLD Cup
Talagi is a raw talent I reckon. He has the one thing you cant coach, SPEED. Has a good step and a bit of skill about him. He can also ball play, which I think is why we were after him at 5/8th.

I looks like he is going to stay at parra. However, I think with the right coach he could become a good player.
I thought if he was going to stay, he'd have already signed. Been about 10 days since Ryles left Melbourne.

mr_c

QLD Cup
i can let it go as issac is involed was never going happen, as there be no way he was ever going play anywhere but fb

dont think we need him if kodi stays which is on the cards other two clubs intrested pulled out

Last edited:

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
sounds like it sounds like it was a club choice on age to gve him long term deal
He's been so good in a few games for us but consistency has always been his problem so it might not be such a bad loss.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Who said they wanted to watch Talagi? I didnt see the parra game, how did he go?
He was ok. Not many chances. Looks like he needs or should be much closer to the ball. Without Moses in the halves Parra is a basket-case. With Moses or a decent halfback I get the feeling he'd be a gun centre, 5/8 or fullback. More certain about his ability as a centre or 5/8 than fullback. Has no issues defending in the front line.

mr_c

QLD Cup
He was ok. Not many chances. Looks like he needs or should be much closer to the ball. Without Moses in the halves Parra is a basket-case. With Moses or a decent halfback I get the feeling he'd be a gun centre, 5/8 or fullback. More certain about his ability as a centre or 5/8 than fullback. Has no issues defending in the front line.
he be starting eels fullback mark my words, guthos allready been told